This is the root solution from miniha. I've moved his method to the first post for convenience. Thank you miniha
yeah ready. root samsung core 2 :
First : copy file "update kinguser.zip " on external card
Second : click button volume up + power + home (same time)
Third : click apply update from external storage by volume down and up ,chose by button power
next : chose file "update kinguser.zip"
final : waiting result ,phone will auto reset. good luck! phone is rooted
1. Download the file attached in this post and copy it into your external SD card
2. Switch off your phone and boot into recovery by holding Volume Up + Power + Home buttons (Stock recovery is able to flash this file)
3. Navigate by pressing the Volume Up/Down button and choose "Apply update from external storage" by using the Power button.
4. Select the file UPDATE-Kinguser-3.4.0.zip
5. The phone will auto reboot and gives root access