#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Before doing anything let me tell you your main rom should be LineageOs 13
1) first download recovery , kernel and multi rom patch
2) flash recovery zip file using your recovery ( name : - multirom-20160929-3.0.28-UNOFFICIAL-arubaslim.zip don't do any mistake )
3) after flashing recovery flash kernel (name :- kernel-20170218-3.4.0-UNOFFICIAL-arubaslim.zip)
4) then reboot recovery
5) after rebooting you should see new recovery then flash multi rom patch zip from recovery (name :- multirom-20160929-v33-UNOFFICIAL-arubaslim.zip) click inject bootimage and reboot recovery again
6) click add roms then add zip file and flash !
7) after flashing reboot system and enjoy
You can manage your roms using this app https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298932194
Q1) What's Multi rom manager ?
A) it's used to boot 2 or more roms in your device for example windows 7 + windows 10 in your pc
Q2) flashing new rom will erase my data ?
A ) we use your internal or external sdcard as new partition for booting roms so no your data will not erased
[MOD][Arm]MultiROM for Galaxy Core [v3.0.28][Beta 1], Multi Rom manager for the Samsung Galaxy Core
Source Code: https://github.com/I8552-CM/multirom_device_arubaslim
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2017-02-17
Last Updated 2017-02-17