[ROM][5.1.1][UNOFFICIAL][E500H] CyanogenMod 12.1 for Galaxy E5 (E500H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod 12.1 for the Samsung Galaxy E5 (E500H) Only!

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
  */
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning : This CM12.1 is only for E500H Variant. DO NOT INSTALL ON ANY OTHER VARIANT!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bugs and changelogs are in 2nd post !

Installation

1. Make sure you have updated to stock 5.1.1

2. Download the ROM from the link below
3. Download 5.1.1 GAPPS
4. Transfer the zip files to your SD card
5. Reboot to recovery mode ( Vol UP + Home + Power )
Note: It is highly recommended to use TWRP recovery
6. Optional: Do nandroid backup
7. Wipe data / Factory Reset
Note: Needed if you are updating from other andorid version or stock
8. Install CM zip and GApps zip
9. Reboot to system
10. And setup ur device [/COLOR]
Enjoy! ;)

Download

Source
Kernel Source
Check out the ROM Source available on Github.
Feel free to submit any fixes, Just remember to give proper credits when using other people's source.

Credits

Cyanogenmod team
@TheWhisp @Apaav01 @k2wl
If i missed someone contact me!

Last edited:

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Bugs and Issues (03/12) :

• FM Radio is broken
  • USB MTP has some issues
Submitting Bug Reports :
  • If you find some bugs report it with logs and detailed information of the issue.
  • Do not report bugs if custom tweak is done.
  • Do not report bugs if Xposed is installed!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog:

10/12 :

• Merged with latest CM Changes
  • Kernel Update
  • Fixed Storage Information in Settings
  • Added Samsung 5.1.1 Specific Blobs
  • UI Speed Improved

03/12 :
  • Kernel Updates

24/11 :

• Fixed Bluetooth
  • Fixed Recent Key
  • Fixed GPS

23/11 :
  • Initial Release

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips :
  • To activate Developer settings : Settings -> About phone -> press Build number 7 times
  • To activate 3-way reboot go to Developer settings and select "Advanced reboot"
  • Root is disabled by default, enable it from Developer settings - Root access

Donations
If you like our works you can donate me which will be used to pay server expenses and other costs :)
Use "Send payment" option on paypal ( baptistcm94@yahoo.com ) because "Donate" option is not available in my country. Thanks

Last edited:

bo_hai

Aug 16, 2015
Cần Thơ
When you fix Bluetooth?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Does it need Wipe System b4 install?

Shravan21495

Aug 10, 2014
Chennai
After rooting using kingroot will we be able to flash the rom and did you use the twrp recovery to flash the rom cos I dont find a nandroid backup option in the twrp recovery

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

When using TWRP recovery I get E:Signature Verification failed error and it says Install from sd card complete after reboot I am still on Samsung Stock 5.1.1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod 12.1 for the Samsung Galaxy E5 (E500H) Only!

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
      */
    Warning : This CM12.1 is only for E500H Variant. DO NOT INSTALL ON ANY OTHER VARIANT!

Bugs and changelogs are in 2nd post !

Installation

1. Make sure you have updated to stock 5.1.1

2. Download the ROM from the link below
    3. Download 5.1.1 GAPPS
    4. Transfer the zip files to your SD card
    5. Reboot to recovery mode ( Vol UP + Home + Power )
    Note: It is highly recommended to use TWRP recovery
    6. Optional: Do nandroid backup
    7. Wipe data / Factory Reset
    Note: Needed if you are updating from other andorid version or stock
    8. Install CM zip and GApps zip
    9. Reboot to system
    10. And setup ur device [/COLOR]
    Enjoy! ;)

Download

Source
    Kernel Source
    Check out the ROM Source available on Github.
    Feel free to submit any fixes, Just remember to give proper credits when using other people's source.

Credits

Cyanogenmod team
    @TheWhisp @Apaav01 @k2wl
    If i missed someone contact me!

Bugs and Issues (03/12) :

• FM Radio is broken
    • USB MTP has some issues
    Submitting Bug Reports :
    • If you find some bugs report it with logs and detailed information of the issue.
    • Do not report bugs if custom tweak is done.
    • Do not report bugs if Xposed is installed!
    Changelog:

10/12 :

• Kernel Update
    • Fixed Storage Information in Settings
    • Added Samsung 5.1.1 Specific Blobs
    • UI Speed Improved

03/12 :
    • Kernel Updates

24/11 :

• Fixed Bluetooth
    • Fixed Recent Key
    • Fixed GPS

23/11 :
    • Initial Release

Tips :
    • To activate Developer settings : Settings -> About phone -> press Build number 7 times
    • To activate 3-way reboot go to Developer settings and select "Advanced reboot"
    • Root is disabled by default, enable it from Developer settings - Root access

Donations
    If you like our works you can donate me which will be used to pay server expenses and other costs :)
    Use "Send payment" option on paypal ( baptistcm94@yahoo.com ) because "Donate" option is not available in my country. Thanks

Make it faster ....or you shouid delate this threat

Ok so i had enough of such things, ETA and many more stuffs. It seems like to most of members they think making a device open source is easy task its like you can do in min or hours and no one understands how much time consuming it is. I m observing this from long time and just demanding is going on here. we do this for community we dont get paid for it. We do this development in our spare time we get.
    Hence I m closing this project for indefinite time.
    Thread Closed.
    hello guys .. i just flashed cm12.1 .. found no problem .. no lag ... just wanna say thank you sir jackeagle :)
    I have try to do alot of way for fix lag on that rom I also ported kernel from Galaxy A5 and add some tweak but it didn't help and fix the lag . Most of people are getting lag on that rom I hope u can check it on that build it might be have something problem.