FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [CWM][08.03.14]Galaxy Fame - 6.0.4.6 [FINAL]

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 15th October 2014, 04:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [CWM][08.03.14]Galaxy Fame - 6.0.4.6 [FINAL]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

15th October 2014, 04:10 PM |#2  

More
clockworkmod , custom recovery GT S6790
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsicanu

CWM 6.0.4.6 - Final
Changelog:
-removed some unused lines
-removed of "No" when you need to confirm actions
-home (middle) button now it can be used as 'Select'
-abandoned support for Mount Mass Storage
-added black background

//make backups to external storage always because wiping data may wipe /data/media (internal) too and you will lose your backup!

What is working:
-as before, everything, without Mass storage.

How to:
If you have stock recovery see this:

If already having a previous version of cwm installed, flash the zip as usual and reboot recovery.

Downloads:
Flashable zip - CWM - 6.0.4.6
Odin package - CWM - 6.0.4.6
Odin v3.07

Screenshots

hi i wouldnt know if this is wherre i can post this but i reeeeeeaaaalllllly need help. i wanted to get a custom recovery so much i downloaded and flashed cwm for galaxy fame. i am using galaxy fame lite GT S6790 XXANA1 running jellybean 4.1.2 . I flashed using odin 3.07 and my device booted fine but it wont enter recovery (clockworkmod) now i cant even enter recovery because stock recovery is gone. this was an honest mistake since i thought they are the same architecture and all it would work and i was of the view that it would also root the phone during the flashing process now i have found a way to root and im rooted but i cannot factory reset my phone because i dont have a recovery . when i get into recovery it is a black screen device reboots and i see samsung logo. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase help me to get stock recovery back
15th October 2014, 05:00 PM |#3  
Flag București
Thanks Meter: 2,256

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thagud

hi i wouldnt know if this is wherre i can post this but i reeeeeeaaaalllllly need help. i wanted to get a custom recovery so much i downloaded and flashed cwm for galaxy fame. i am using galaxy fame lite GT S6790 XXANA1 running jellybean 4.1.2 . I flashed using odin 3.07 and my device booted fine but it wont enter recovery (clockworkmod) now i cant even enter recovery because stock recovery is gone. this was an honest mistake since i thought they are the same architecture and all it would work and i was of the view that it would also root the phone during the flashing process now i have found a way to root and im rooted but i cannot factory reset my phone because i dont have a recovery . when i get into recovery it is a black screen device reboots and i see samsung logo. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase help me to get stock recovery back

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ - Make a free account and download stock firmware for your country or region. Flash it under pda in odin 3.07 and you are good to go... Note that you will lose everything from your phone so be carefull and make a backup of important things first. And next time please read 2-3 times before flashing! You are in the fame section not fame lite.. And if you make a simple comparison between the devices you will see that is more different than you think... Good luck! And P.S. - you are aware that you lost your warranty?

Quote:

The recovery is compatible with all versions of Galaxy Fame - s6810 / s6810P / s6810L / s6810E / s6812 and is the only one fully working!

The Following User Says Thank You to corsicanu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift corsicanu Ad-Free
16th October 2014, 03:11 PM |#4  
Lima

More
Help with CWM for Galaxy fame lite
Sir @corsicanu90, can you make us a CWM for Galaxy fame lite?, i have recovery.fstab and recovery.img file to upload...please i cant Linux to build my own port for that, and i very frustated searching on the web for that
16th October 2014, 09:16 PM |#5  
Flag București

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelus19792004

Sir @corsicanu90, can you make us a CWM for Galaxy fame lite?, i have recovery.fstab and recovery.img file to upload...please i cant Linux to build my own port for that, and i very frustated searching on the web for that

I don't have much time now with all my work and others.. I need more things than recovery.fstab and recovery.img.. Those i can get by myself downloading stock fw from the internet. First thing I need you to be rooted. Also i need at least 2 testers since i don't have the device.. I will look and see what else i need. Some data about cpu, architecture, ram, partition sizes.. I'll contact you when i'll manage to get some free time. Cheers!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to corsicanu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift corsicanu Ad-Free
17th October 2014, 02:00 AM |#6  
Lima

More
Quote:

I don't have much time now with all my work and others.. I need more things than recovery.fstab and recovery.img.. Those i can get by myself downloading stock fw from the internet. First thing I need you to be rooted. Also i need at least 2 testers since i don't have the device.. I will look and see what else i need. Some data about cpu, architecture, ram, partition sizes.. I'll contact you when i'll manage to get some free time. Cheers!

Thx so much!
23rd October 2014, 03:16 PM |#7  

More
clockworkmod , custom recovery GT S6790
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelus19792004

helo brother can you please upload your stock recovery im trying to restore my recovery without flashing the rom
5th November 2014, 09:33 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does this work with S6810B?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Does this work with S6810B?
6th November 2014, 05:17 AM |#9  
Flag București

Donate to Me
More
Should work.. Try and report. Cheers!

6th November 2014, 07:55 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Galaxy Fame S6810B
Works perfect !!!
Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalito85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lalito85 Ad-Free
28th November 2014, 04:53 AM |#11  
Flag Buenos Aires

More
It's perfect! But I have a problem... The bluetooth not working altogether. I tried to connect my headphones and not let me, appears to me "Could not connect to Nokia BH-503 because the password or PIN is incorrect".
It can be? Obviously, the headphones do not have a password or PIN.

Please help me!

P.S: Sorry for my bad English...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)