CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project and is made up for the most by the community.
This is an UNOFFICIAL build of CyanogenMod 12 for the galaxy fame S6810/B/I/P/... S6812/B/etc... So these builds should work for all the fame devices. You can flash it on another phone but I will not be responsible if you will cry with your brick phone.
This is only for testers who know how to report an logcat so we can find out problems and try to fix them.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, or dead SD cards, * nuclear war, penguin invasions or that you are getting fired because the alarm app failed. * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and * If you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard */
- Most patches by pawitp: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/88a1d4514a0734c866c7(replace each time it says CAPRI with RHEA)
- Icu4c compat for working rhea EGL driver: https://gist.github.com/Flex1911/47a9515fc482d5551a85
- audioflinger patch for support old API https://gist.github.com/Flex1911/79969e4bfe06cf91b647, https://gist.github.com/Alonso1398/9eede1c631c2a88ec2fc and https://gist.github.com/Alonso1398/5d9dbb0f0eb5cc9cf25a
- GIF has glitch
- Cast Screen
- don't know :v
- first,u need CWMR 184.108.40.206(by corsicanu or wuilsic) / TWRP 220.127.116.11
- Download the zip
- WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
- flash the rom zip from recovery
- Flash gapps package or light gapps.
- Connect your phone to your pc and use adb to logcat and report it here.
- Please don't mirror to any site ,cuz everyone must see this thread and read the discussion
- Please give a proper credit and thread link if you are publishing any article, video or anything related to this ROM
- don't use adfly or shorten link to made money from our hard works
Changelog : at post 2
you can use Open Gapps or any gapps ,choose PICO <because it's just include Play Store and Google Framework
See this thread how to logcat it's very easy, I suggest to be also newb friendly to use the logcat apps.
How do I enable Dual SIM?
To enable or disable, run the following command from adb or terminal emulator and then reboot. SIM Settings can then be found in Settings -> Multi Sim Settings
Option 2 which is the fastest one is to check out this app made by @xenon92 it also has a nice UI, I hope it works on the fame else I will remove the link again:
su setprop persist.radio.multisim.config dsds
su setprop persist.radio.multisim.config none
- Both SIMs are always enabled (no way to disable one SIM)
- "Receive incoming call while data is enabled" is always enabled
- The QuickSettings tile will display the status for the currently selected SIM for data
- There is no arrow activity indicator in the status bar.
- Changing 2G/3G network mode using the QuickSettings toggle is not supported, only do it from Settings.
- Changing 2G/3G mode in Settings may show too many options if the language used is not English. If more than 3 options is shown, only use the 3 top options (which will be WCDMA only/GSM only/WCDMA preferred regardless of the actual label shown).
- 3G may not work properly if Dual SIM mode is enabled with only 1 SIM inserted
- Cannot set different ringtone for each SIM
- Baseband version not displayed in Settings
Google for Android before Cyanogenmod will slice them off.
The Android community for their contributions
Cyanogenmod for their Branch
@wulsic for his works! for this device to make a good device tree based on
@dhinesh77 for his Corsica source which I use as base.
@pawitp for Patches
@xenon92 for collection and patch apply script
karthick mostwanted for some kernel tweaks/other stuff.
@Alonso1398 for the patches
@flex1911 for the patches
@CitrusB for fixing build kernel problem
And all the betatesters and the fame community peope which are just too many to mention.
CyanogenMod 12.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Fame
faizauthar12, Wulsic, Karthick Mostwanted
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: latest firmware
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Beta Version: 20160118
Beta Release Date: 2016-01-18
Last Updated 2016-03-30