FORUMS

Galaxy Fold cases found on UK site

91 posts
Thanks Meter: 45

By sharingan5791, Member on 14th April 2019, 02:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Heres a look at some of the cases that will be coming out for this phone. Allegedly there will be a case included when you buy the phone as well. I wonder if they will even bother with screen protectors for the inside display.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8bf4897.jpg
Views:	918
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	4742524  
The Following User Says Thank You to sharingan5791 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sharingan5791 Ad-Free
16th April 2019, 11:57 AM |#2  
Flag West Midlands
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Not sure that I like those. It looks like they have a bit to cover the hinge so when its open there's a bulge on the back so it won't lay flat.

I think the included kevlar case will do the job to be honest.

Although I did notice slickwraps.com have skins for the Fold. I've had a few for other phones and they're pretty good quality. Pretty much the same as other skins I've tried.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlanJC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlanJC Ad-Free
18th April 2019, 06:02 AM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan5791

I wonder if they will even bother with screen protectors for the inside display.

Yeah was just thinking about that. You know, you won't really even need a screen protector for the inside screen. It's already protected when not in-use since it'll be folded up.

This new form factor is really gonna shake up things for the accessories market.
10th April 2020, 10:30 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Flag multan
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
uk phone case
I wanna ask that galaxy fold cases are good to use? or not
because I am thinking to buy really need your review. would be very appreciated
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)