FORUMS

Hinge no longer folding flat.

592 posts
Thanks Meter: 89

By loudog3114, Senior Member on 19th February 2020, 11:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Has anyone else noticed after four/five months or so that the phone no longer wants to fold out flat? Seems like some resistance has build up in the hinge on mine, making it rest ever so slightly still bent. I wonder if that's a warranty-able problem...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loudog3114 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift loudog3114 Ad-Free
20th February 2020, 08:05 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Had mine for 5 months now, luckily for me I do not have this problem (I just checked). Did you get dust or grit or lint in the hinge?
20th February 2020, 11:09 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Flat
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudog3114

Has anyone else noticed after four/five months or so that the phone no longer wants to fold out flat? Seems like some resistance has build up in the hinge on mine, making it rest ever so slightly still bent. I wonder if that's a warranty-able problem...

Same problem here i own it since november
21st February 2020, 04:33 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
same issue just sent mine into Samsung for repairs
The Following User Says Thank You to SHAUN231 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SHAUN231 Ad-Free
22nd March 2020, 10:47 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAUN231

same issue just sent mine into Samsung for repairs

Can you post an update ? Have they fixed your device or did you receive a new one?

Bought mine in January and it already does not feel as flat any more (eventhough I am handling it with care). However I did charge it folded the first weeks. Since I have noticed that I keep it unfolded when charging overnight which seems to make it better during the day.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)