FORUMS

Different screen zoom/text size per screen?

310 posts
Thanks Meter: 46

By bubblebuddyi, Senior Member on 21st December 2019, 06:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Curious if there's a way to have different screen zoom and text sizes per screen. On the front.. obviously like it a little bigger. Opened, I like the screen zoom to small with a slightly smaller text size. Also the screen zoom changes some apps to tablet mode, not ideal for the small screen. Any ideas?
13th January 2020, 03:58 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wondering about this as well. I've yet to find anyway of doing this. At the moment, 'Medium' Zoom looks better for the outside screen but too big for the Inner. I've just set it to 'Small' as the best you can get for now. Any change in developer setting (to make even smaller) makes the outside screen practically unusable due to its tiny size.
13th January 2020, 06:18 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
yeah from what i understand, the text size setting is completely global which is unfortunate.

with their expensive team of "experts", you would wonder why this was such an oversight.
22nd February 2020, 03:48 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Iv noticed on small screen you can pinch to zoom which iv used a lot
15th March 2020, 07:50 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Someone suggested on Reddit that you can use Tasker to create two different profile for open and closed state with separate dp… The downside is, it will have maybe half a sec delay when you open or close due to switching res...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)