FORUMS

Fast charging tips and tricks

1,484 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,854

By gracefang, Senior Member on 11th May 2015, 08:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Here are some fast charging tips and tricks that actually work :
1- Turn on your airplane mode.
2- If you are waiting for any important calls or messages then ignore step one and simply turn off any unused feature like wifi and bluetooth.
3-Atleast once in a month charge your mobile from 20% to 100% this enchances battery life.
4- Atleast once in a week restart your mobile or switchoff the phone for 5 mins remove battery and reinstall and reboot.
5-The most effective is that buy a charger of a mobile like note 3 coz it charges faster than normal grand 2 charger(use at your own risk)
6- If you feel your mobile is getting hotter while charging turn off power saving mode if issue still remains turn off the phone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gracefang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gracefang Ad-Free
14th May 2015, 12:08 PM |#2  
Flag Helwan, Egypt
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Why use another charger? Using another charger than that specially designed for the phone may apply different voltage/current intensity to the battery, and thus affecting its efficiency...

You shouldn't be using another battery, every phone has its own battery charger, it's not a battery cell!!
14th May 2015, 12:31 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Faisalabad

More
I'm using a note 3 charger for my grand 2 for about 7 months and well it haven't affected my battery or phone and I bought it from a Samsung store and that person said it won't affect the battery but only charge it fast
The Following User Says Thank You to gracefang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gracefang Ad-Free
14th May 2015, 01:46 PM |#4  
Flag Helwan, Egypt

More
"charge it fast" means going abnormal... Nothing's called charge fast and drain the same, if you charge your battery faster than it's intended to be, it'll cause trouble, most probably draining fast or the reactants of the battery wearing out fast, and 7 months are nothing lol!
14th May 2015, 02:26 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Faisalabad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by citBabY

"charge it fast" means going abnormal... Nothing's called charge fast and drain the same, if you charge your battery faster than it's intended to be, it'll cause trouble, most probably draining fast or the reactants of the battery wearing out fast, and 7 months are nothing lol!

haha what do you expect from a battery to run like 2 years or so :P haha well if you ask me i have'nt felt any abnormal drain in battery life
14th May 2015, 02:36 PM |#6  
Flag Helwan, Egypt

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracefang

haha what do you expect from a battery to run like 2 years or so :P

More than the square of two years... Anyways if you're that sure of results, at least write "do this at your own will...!
14th May 2015, 02:40 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Faisalabad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by citBabY

More than the square of two years... Anyways if you're that sure of results, at least write "do this at your own will...!

haha sure
22nd December 2016, 02:03 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Ill try ur tips sir, seems helpful. Ill update this post if it worked.
23rd December 2016, 10:09 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Im using note 3 charger in almost a year too.. but i feel that charging with the same speed as original charger, and yes my phone still normal till now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)