FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

My Samsung USB Cable wont recognize my phone on computer! HELP

117 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By NeonzYT_XDA, Senior Member on 21st December 2016, 01:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello! My phone is perfectly rooted and fine and has no hardware problems except for the original Samsung USB Cables are pretty much slightly broken when it comes on connecting my phone into computer using those, it camed from the s6 edge box which is brand new but it doesnt recognize my phone even the s6 edge. Currently im stuck borrowing the PS4 USB Cable which is fine and connects me instantly, is there any similar USB Cable? And also one last thing is that whenever you're gonna request or suggest a USB Cable make sure it's available in the markets of Philippines (My country) because I dont want begging my parents or friends to go to other places just for that but if you want to give me one. Ill PM you my address if you're gonna send it with deliveries. THX!
The Following User Says Thank You to NeonzYT_XDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NeonzYT_XDA Ad-Free

11th February 2017, 02:03 PM |#2  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 21

More
same problem with me
26th February 2017, 11:42 PM |#3  
Flag Ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koko2017

same problem with me

it might be the driver related error..Download the compatible driver and install on ur computer and then reboot and reconnect ur device..
31st May 2017, 06:45 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Mere me bhi ab saport nhi kar rhi hai jab se a3 ki room chadaya hai mtp stop ki problem aajati hai.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
usb cables

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)