19 posts
Thanks Meter: 30

Post Reply Email Thread
26th May 2018, 01:22 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 256

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvillamido07

Found bug.. While calling, there's no voice also mic.

I am getting voice its working fine

26th May 2018, 07:07 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
off line charging
[QUOTE=Oscuras;76624201]Thanks a lot for this rom.

If it's built from source then I think this belongs on "original android development" forum.

Also, I remember in our lineageos 13.1 rom by shujath, he removed zcache to fix offline charging bug, perhaps you can try the same ? It's not a major bug though so take your time.

Thanks again.[/QUOTE

What can I try with zcache?is a folder somewhere?so I can delete it

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankie001

Announcement:Video recording works(even without footej) the link will Be updated tomorrow

Perfect news!!!we are waiting
26th May 2018, 07:18 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
No. Zcache is a kernel feature
26th May 2018, 11:08 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:

Announcement:Video recording works(even without footej) the link will Be updated tomorrow

When will the update appear? At the moment there is still the old version with date 20180523.
27th May 2018, 05:43 AM |#25  
Flag Surrey
Thanks Meter: 489

Donate to Me
More
I've already updated it lmao. What you guys understand when You read (updated) right next to the link?
27th May 2018, 10:11 AM |#26  

More
Quote:

I've already updated it lmao. What you guys understand when You read (updated) right next to the link?

I understand that the file has been updated. Since the version or date has not been changed, the information is still valid. If the update refers to a new version or is of a later date then this should also be adjusted. Otherwise, there are only irritations.
27th May 2018, 10:16 AM |#27  
Flag Surrey

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knipsmoped

I understand that the file has been updated. Since the version or date has not been changed, the information is still valid. If the update refers to a new version or is of a later date then this should also be adjusted. Otherwise, there are only irritations.

Bruh you dumb? It's not a new build. I never said a new build is on its way The build.prop has been edited that's all i didn't miss out on anything So Valid information my a$$

Sent from my 5T using Tapatalk pro
27th May 2018, 10:39 AM |#28  

More
Offline charging
Quote:

Bruh you dumb? It's not a new build. I never said a new build is on its way The build.prop has been edited that's all i didn't miss out on anything So Valid information my a$$

Dear Dankie if you can fix the offline charging we would be gratefull,i would like to thank you for your excellent work till now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giannis123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift giannis123 Ad-Free
27th May 2018, 10:51 AM |#29  

More
Quote:

Camera video recording unfortunately still does not work (Update-Version 26-05-2018).
27th May 2018, 12:08 PM |#30  
Flag Surrey

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knipsmoped

Camera video recording unfortunately still does not work (Update-Version 26-05-2018).

K I'll see

The Following User Says Thank You to Dankie001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dankie001 Ad-Free
27th May 2018, 12:53 PM |#31  

More
Camera is not working i confirm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giannis123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift giannis123 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)