Dirty Unicorns for Galaxy GRAND 2 #StayDirty

Disclaimer
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 * Submitting bug reports without logcats is the leading cause of male impotence.
 */

About Us:
Dirty Unicorns is a project that started out with no name. It was a project that was first based off AOKP back in the early days of Jelly Bean. In the early days it was just a one man show on one device, the EVO 3D. Since then, many others have joined the project and it has grown exponentially.

We have seen a lot of talent contribute to this project of ours. Big or small, the focus was always on contributing to the community. That is ultimately why we do what we do. After Jelly Bean, we decided to move to a new base, OmniROM. While AOKP was fun, OmniROM proved to be even more exciting base because it challenged us to see what we could do with a project that had different goals in mind. We learned a lot and again, gain contributors. With Lollipop, we moved to an AOSP base with a lot of patches from CAF to make our older devices function as they should. We grew even more and learned a whole lot more.

It has been an awesome learning experience and is still not over! We are still learning every day and continue to move forward. Lastly, we DO NOT accept, nor ask, for donations. We don't believe in that. Everything that is necessary to keep this project going is out of our own pocket. Gerrit, Jenkins, Websites, Devices, etc. We will never ask for a dime. All we do ask, is that you have patience, search, read and try to enjoy the process with us!!

Flashing Instructions:
- Flash Dirty Unicorns ROM zip
- Flash the audio fix zip
- Flash magisk zip (You need root to tweak kernel settings)
- Done. Reboot. Wait for 10 mins or so and it will boot up. Finish the setup.

Whats Working and Bugs?
(NO BUGS AT ALL) EVERYTHING WORKING -SIM 1 DATA,OFFLINE CHARGING , STOCK VIDEO RECORDING
IF YOU GET BUG....REPORT IT????

CREDITS AND THANKS:
•lineage os team
•grand 2 telegram group( https://t.me/galaxygrand2)
•Hash(for his tree, kernel, and vendor)
•Dankie001(for his hard work in los14.1)
•Adityaupreti for his huge contribution in g2
·Yumi14 For helping in fixing sim 1 data
anyone else i forgot im sorry

Contributors
Me

Source Code for tree,etc :- https://github.com/ms013g-dev

XDA:DevDB Information
Dirty Unicorns, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy GRAND 2

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Bootloader, TWRP 3.2.1-0 or higher
Based On: AOSP/CAF
Created 2018-12-22​

Last edited:

Glimpser

Sep 21, 2012
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Thanks for your hard work
Can i change performance in this rom ?
Linageos14 have a bug in battery usage the Percentage of app usages is not correct
And the buttery usage is hi does it matters in this Rom ?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
May 11, 2018
butuan city
dirty-unicorns.png

Disclaimer
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Submitting bug reports without logcats is the leading cause of male impotence.
 */

About Us:
Dirty Unicorns is a project that started out with no name. It was a project that was first based off AOKP back in the early days of Jelly Bean. In the early days it was just a one man show on one device, the EVO 3D. Since then, many others have joined the project and it has grown exponentially.

We have seen a lot of talent contribute to this project of ours. Big or small, the focus was always on contributing to the community. That is ultimately why we do what we do. After Jelly Bean, we decided to move to a new base, OmniROM. While AOKP was fun, OmniROM proved to be even more exciting base because it challenged us to see what we could do with a project that had different goals in mind. We learned a lot and again, gain contributors. With Lollipop, we moved to an AOSP base with a lot of patches from CAF to make our older devices function as they should. We grew even more and learned a whole lot more.

It has been an awesome learning experience and is still not over! We are still learning every day and continue to move forward. Lastly, we DO NOT accept, nor ask, for donations. We don't believe in that. Everything that is necessary to keep this project going is out of our own pocket. Gerrit, Jenkins, Websites, Devices, etc. We will never ask for a dime. All we do ask, is that you have patience, search, read and try to enjoy the process with us!!

Flashing Instructions:

Whats Working and Bugs?
(NO BUGS AT ALL) EVERYTHING WORKING -SIM 1 DATA,OFFLINE CHARGING , STOCK VIDEO RECORDING
IF YOU GET BUG....REPORT IT??

CREDITS AND THANKS:
•lineage os team

Contributors
Me

Created 2018-12-22​

The bug i guest in this rom is the quick settings and the recents it makes slow the phone when you go in quick setting and recents so i force to change another rom i hope it will fix soon :D
and another bug is root manager in settings it force close when you tap it im sorry im bad in english and by the way Merry Christmas ?​

Sudeep

Aug 26, 2016
Linageos14 have a bug in battery usage the Percentage of app usages is not correct

No there is no problem for battery usage

Last edited:
Reactions: Glimpser

Sudeep

Aug 26, 2016

Disclaimer

The bug i guest in this rom is the quick settings and the recents it makes slow the phone when you go in quick setting and recents so i force to change another rom i hope it will fix soon :D
and another bug is root manager in settings it force close when you tap it im sorry im bad in english and by the way Merry Christmas ?

I can fix it. ..but I don't have any vps..for further development

Reactions: chimere2016

Bookte

Jun 15, 2019
Hi All,
could you please let me know flash Audio Fix, Magisk and Sim1 data is fixed.
i don't no how to use it with program. i update rom with twrp 3.2.1
regard,

saw95roid

Apr 2, 2015
The download link does not work anymore...
if anyone still has ROM please upload it again and post the download link..

Reactions: asem10

asem10

Feb 24, 2021

aboyazan78

Mar 2, 2014
Damascus
+1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dirty-unicorns.png

Disclaimer
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     */

About Us:

Flashing Instructions:

Whats Working and Bugs?
    IF YOU GET BUG....REPORT IT????

CREDITS AND THANKS:
    •lineage os team

Contributors
    Me

Created 2018-12-22​

No there is no problem for battery usage

Disclaimer

and another bug is root manager in settings it force close when you tap it im sorry im bad in english and by the way Merry Christmas ?

I can fix it. ..but I don't have any vps..for further development