FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Pixel experience ROM for grand 2

187 posts
Thanks Meter: 250

By Sudeep, Senior Member on 26th April 2018, 12:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Has the grand 2 developer are making grand 2 many ROMs...and keeping it still alive ...Is very good ...
As many developers are porting to flyme os,dotos,aim,viperos and many more ....
Is there any developer who can make a pixel experience ROM for grand 2 ...It will be very great too..

26th April 2018, 01:29 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Get a close-to-stock rom like lineage and flash magisk and then, get the pixel 2 experience magisk zip. Essentially the same effect without making a whole new rom.
26th April 2018, 02:00 PM |#3  
Flag Surrey
Thanks Meter: 489

Donate to Me
More
No. Bungee gave up G2 support cuz of that glimpser guy and a whole bunch of nooboids crashing all over those threads.
And I have no time to build it. Also Pixel experience is AOSP based as much as I know and we don't have LOS tree adapted for AOSP so it's not possible. And don't throw your "can anyone port this that" request in General section. It should be in the Q/A section tyvm.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
26th April 2018, 02:23 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 258

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankie001

No. Bungee gave up G2 support cuz of that glimpser guy and a whole bunch of nooboids crashing all over those threads.
And I have no time to build it. Also Pixel experience is AOSP based as much as I know and we don't have LOS tree adapted for AOSP so it's not possible. And don't throw your "can anyone port this that" request in General section. It should be in the Q/A section tyvm.

Hey man thats very bad for g2 we all love his work may be you could try to convince him to come back to our beloved g2 his roms are best plzz
26th April 2018, 02:46 PM |#5  
Flag Surrey

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachinbansal

Hey man thats very bad for g2 we all love his work may be you could try to convince him to come back to our beloved g2 his roms are best plzz

Nyeh. He's porting privately now. Only for us. My friend and I have adapted new sources with a few fixes so we could work on oreo if its stable but we have no ways and means to build. No PC no cloud. Get me a cloud and I'll support the developement. Otherwise maybe it's over lol

26th April 2018, 06:09 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

Nyeh. He's porting privately now. Only for us. My friend and I have adapted new sources with a few fixes so we could work on oreo if its stable but we have no ways and means to build. No PC no cloud. Get me a cloud and I'll support the developement. Otherwise maybe it's over lol

What do you mean by cloud? A build server? And how are you keeping contact with BungeeJumper? Is it telegram or slack or some other service?
26th April 2018, 07:37 PM |#7  
Flag Surrey

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fushinari

What do you mean by cloud? A build server? And how are you keeping contact with BungeeJumper? Is it telegram or slack or some other service?

Ye. A build server is what we need. And obviously we're in contact :/

27th April 2018, 01:13 PM |#8  

More
Quote:

Ye. A build server is what we need. And obviously we're in contact :/

Oh, too bad, I don't think anyone here will be able to give a build server. But the device tree will still be up on GitHub, right?
Also, I was asking how you were keeping in contact, not whether you were keeping in contact, no need to answer if you don't feel like it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)