FORUMS

Please for samsung galaxy grand 2 (sm-g710)(single sim) Rom

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By hzyldz, Junior Member on 7th February 2016, 08:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello.please can you make or port a rom for samsung grand 2 (sm-g710).the phone is single sim and it is not sm-g7102, 7105 or 7106. the rom can be kitkat or lollipop version.it is not very hard for developer. A lot of person is waiting the rom. making port or a new rom is not so hard the developer. please there is so thread about this event but is not a result.
8th February 2016, 03:56 AM |#2  
Yuen.Jason22's Avatar
Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Bro I will try to make a KitKat stock like rom. Can you send me your boot.img and build.prop for me? I will make one in this week, and let you try it
The Following User Says Thank You to Yuen.Jason22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yuen.Jason22 Ad-Free
8th February 2016, 06:54 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
thanks
if anyone can port a kitkat or lollipop rom, boot.img and build.prop files link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-r...w?usp=drivesdk
8th February 2016, 08:43 AM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuen.Jason22

Bro I will try to make a KitKat stock like rom. Can you send me your boot.img and build.prop for me? I will make one in this week, and let you try it

U r free right ??
Can i give u the link of miui rom
I think u can fix it
The problem is only it is giving bootloop
I guess u can try to fix it
And the rom if boots then it will be 100% stable
8th February 2016, 09:45 AM |#5  
Yuen.Jason22's Avatar
Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hzyldz

very very thanks. if you can make lollipop, i will very glad. but kitkat is enough for sm-g710 users. the files link:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B-rfVgh3xod1NEpwMDNjaHlvR0E

I will try to do by Friday I will send to you
but I'm not sure about whether it will boot :0

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxdafan

U r free right ??
Can i give u the link of miui rom
I think u can fix it
The problem is only it is giving bootloop
I guess u can try to fix it
And the rom if boots then it will be 100% stable

Bro I only have 7105 don't have 7102
I can try but I can't test cuz I don't have your model :|

Sent from my SM-G7105 using Tapatalk
8th February 2016, 09:47 AM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuen.Jason22

I will try to do by Friday I will send to you
but I'm not sure about whether it will boot :0

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------


Bro I only have 7105 don't have 7102
I can try but I can't test cuz I don't have your model :|

Sent from my SM-G7105 using Tapatalk

Dont worry i will test
8th February 2016, 10:08 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
you will dothe rom for sm-g710, will not u?
10th February 2016, 10:14 AM |#8  
Yuen.Jason22's Avatar
Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hzyldz

you will dothe rom for sm-g710, will not u?

@hzyldz sad news bro
yesterday I realize there is no custom recovery for 4.3 SM-G710 so I try to port stock 4.4.2 SM-G7105XXUBNL1 firmware with your boot.img and some other things. I thought if there is a KitKat rom for your device, then developers can compile custom recovery for SM-G710 and custom roms can be installed. But my 4 years old notebook overheat and switch off itself many times when I follow tutorials about packing things into odin flashable md5... ;(
I will buy a 240GB SSD(240cheaper than 500 so I can afford) and install windows again but I need to ask my parents for $$ and maybe after a month I can get a working computer again and work on your rom.
Sorry for failing to keep my promise making the rom on Friday but I'm sure one day you will receive the rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Yuen.Jason22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yuen.Jason22 Ad-Free
10th February 2016, 04:22 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
ok.it is not a problem.thanks for interested.g710 user will wait.😊
19th February 2016, 08:39 PM |#10  
marcoscousseau's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Tres Arroyos, Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuen.Jason22

@hzyldz sad news bro
yesterday I realize there is no custom recovery for 4.3 SM-G710 so I try to port stock 4.4.2 SM-G7105XXUBNL1 firmware with your boot.img and some other things. I thought if there is a KitKat rom for your device, then developers can compile custom recovery for SM-G710 and custom roms can be installed. But my 4 years old notebook overheat and switch off itself many times when I follow tutorials about packing things into odin flashable md5... ;(
I will buy a 240GB SSD(240cheaper than 500 so I can afford) and install windows again but I need to ask my parents for $$ and maybe after a month I can get a working computer again and work on your rom.
Sorry for failing to keep my promise making the rom on Friday but I'm sure one day you will receive the rom

Thanks for this! I will be waiting too!
4th March 2016, 12:52 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuen.Jason22

@hzyldz ... I thought if there is a KitKat rom for your device, then developers can compile custom recovery for SM-G710 and custom roms can be installed. .

Sm g7102's custom recovery and rooting techniques working on sm g710,too.So,there is a custom recovery
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes