FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][7.1.2] Droid on Time OS v1.2

59 posts
Thanks Meter: 139
 
By Lalu001, Member on 11th April 2018, 05:16 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
14th April 2018, 07:19 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 258
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fushinari

After a lot of use, I can tell you this is the most stable rom for grand 2 now. No autorotation bug. No headphone jack bug.
Only issues left are mobile network issues and GPS.
Can anyone tell me how to hide carrier label? That bug with the weird wrong password text is annoying.

Any fix for carrier label bug ?
And one more there are other minor bugs as well like in whatsapp its not showing today but 840day and yesterday is like 89esterday .
 
 
14th April 2018, 09:16 AM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachinbansal

Any fix for carrier label bug ?
And one more there are other minor bugs as well like in whatsapp its not showing today but 840day and yesterday is like 89esterday .

That's odd. I don't have those bugs, just the carrier label.
14th April 2018, 10:11 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 258
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fushinari

That's odd. I don't have those bugs, just the carrier label.

See this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180414-143804.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	4475929  
14th April 2018, 10:16 AM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachinbansal

See this

Is WhatsApp at the latest version? Anyway, try changing font with substratum. I use font that came with Flux White. So that might be why I don't see it.
14th April 2018, 10:21 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 258
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fushinari

Is WhatsApp at the latest version? Anyway, try changing font with substratum. I use font that came with Flux White. So that might be why I don't see it.

I am using latest beta version of WhatsApp and okk i will try that as well thanks for suggestion
14th April 2018, 10:23 AM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalu001

#Reserved

@Lalu001 Thank you very much for this ROM. It's the most stable ROM nougat rom for Grand 2. The battery backup & performance is great. Thank you man for your effort. Just one major bug of 3G internet. I hope it will be fixed in the future. Our grand 2 community woke up again. Thank You. The ROM is simply OUTSTANDING.
14th April 2018, 10:33 AM |#17  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharmik Jain

@Lalu001 Thank you very much for this ROM. It's the most stable ROM nougat rom for Grand 2. The battery backup & performance is great. Thank you man for your effort. Just one major bug of 3G internet. I hope it will be fixed in the future. Our grand 2 community woke up again. Thank You. The ROM is simply OUTSTANDING.

Flash grand2 stock fimware and go to setting and setup sim2 network WCDMA only and flash dot os
goto dotOS settings setup mobile data in sim2 3G internet working perfect
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180413-222405.png
Views:	270
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	4475943  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lalu001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lalu001 Ad-Free
14th April 2018, 11:28 AM |#18  
Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalu001

Flash grand2 stock fimware and go to setting and setup sim2 network WCDMA only and flash dot os
goto dotOS settings setup mobile data in sim2 3G internet working perfect

It means this ROM is bug free? I mean no other bug is present because for me everything is working except 3G internet. What is GPS bug? Because for me location is working correctly in google maps. Please reply. & Thanks again for this outstanding rom. Did you port it from S3 neo?

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalu001

Flash grand2 stock fimware and go to setting and setup sim2 network WCDMA only and flash dot os
goto dotOS settings setup mobile data in sim2 3G internet working perfect

& how to flash stock firmware. I mean do i have to use odin? I tried last year but it failed. Can i flash stock firmware from twrp recovery? Did you use odin. & where i can download the official firmware? Please reply.
14th April 2018, 11:43 AM |#19  
AbuSundos's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharmik Jain

It means this ROM is bug free? I mean no other bug is present because for me everything is working except 3G internet. What is GPS bug? Because for me location is working correctly in google maps. Please reply. & Thanks again for this outstanding rom. Did you port it from S3 neo?

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------



& how to flash stock firmware. I mean do i have to use odin? I tried last year but it failed. Can i flash stock firmware from twrp recovery? Did you use odin. & where i can download the official firmware? Please reply.

if u have problems with odin,u can flash turbo lite stock rom by aapav01 with twrp,no problem
i hope it will help u
14th April 2018, 12:02 PM |#20  
Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuSundos

if u have problems with odin,u can flash turbo lite stock rom by aapav01 with twrp,no problem
i hope it will help u

turbo lite stock rom by aapav01 will solve 3G internet problem? I mean i will flash this rom after lite stock rom by aapav01.
14th April 2018, 12:05 PM |#21  
Subhashis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karakura Town
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmanojthatsmyname

Is anybody tested video recording for me not working

Use Footej Camera app
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes