FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Is there any hope for oreo update to our grand 2

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 12
 
By Himan111999, Member on 5th July 2018, 07:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Waiting for your reply Dev.
Thank you
 
 
6th July 2018, 07:05 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan111999

Waiting for your reply Dev.
Thank you

No. It's not going to happen bcz the developer community for our grand 2 is again dead. So it's not possible atleast for some months. Let's hope for the best.
7th July 2018, 04:52 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Grand 2 will be my first and last mobile in android.

Also i am using both my new phone one plus 6
& my grand 2.

Then also.
I love grand 2.
Please oreo update for grand2
6th August 2018, 05:32 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Any news about update
Plzzz anyone
8th October 2018, 04:00 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan111999

Grand 2 will be my first and last mobile in android.

Also i am using both my new phone one plus 6
& my grand 2.

Then also.
I love grand 2.
Please oreo update for grand2

It can't be true. If you own oneplus 6 & still loves the grand 2. Oneplus 6 is one of the best phones & grand 2 doesn't even have an official custom rom. You people don't have to lie. Show me the proof that you have the oneplus 6. Don't lie.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan111999

Any news about update
Plzzz anyone

Oreo rom is ready for grand 2. But the bugs will take a very long time. I mean it can take months. So no update until mobile network, wifi, hotspot, etc. fully works.
8th October 2018, 05:36 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharmik Jain

It can't be true. If you own oneplus 6 & still loves the grand 2. Oneplus 6 is one of the best phones & grand 2 doesn't even have an official custom rom. You people don't have to lie. Show me the proof that you have the oneplus 6. Don't lie.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------



Oreo rom is ready for grand 2. But the bugs will take a very long time. I mean it can take months. So no update until mobile network, wifi, hotspot, etc. fully works.

Bro i never lie to anyone.
Please its request first think before typing any wrong word.

And thank you very much for oreo update information

And one more thing i am not saying that grand 2 is better than oneplus 6
The thing i said is that grand 2 is very important for me
Because someone gifted to me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15390158401807373990911792056874.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	258.1 KB
ID:	4614241   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181008_215647.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	4614246  
8th October 2018, 06:21 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan111999

Bro i never lie to anyone.
Please its request first think before typing any wrong word.

And thank you very much for oreo update information

And one more thing i am not saying that grand 2 is better than oneplus 6
The thing i said is that grand 2 is very important for me
Because someone gifted to me

Well it's really great for you. Oneplus 6 is my dream phone. & bro so you have both phones right now? Oneplus 6 & grand 2. Actually grand 2 got stable los 14.1 after so long. It's a great rom. But sometimes got apps force closed. I'll buy a asus max pro m1 6gb variant this month.
7th July 2019, 12:37 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag islamabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Any stable lollipop rom or overclocked cpu+gpu rom/kernel for 7.1.2??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes