[ROM][6.0.1_r72][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13 for Galaxy Grand 2 [Stable]

Search This thread

Dhillon302

Jul 3, 2015
Write on sd card by apps not working.i want to lock pic and videos in sd card by secure gallery app but it does'nt work. How to fix,plz help me

Mar 30, 2016
after a days of using this rom I Just face a problem when using snapchat app
when I open the app it's automatically force and close it .. what's the solution ?

btw really thanks for this great ROM

alex_is_the_1

Nov 22, 2012
Flashed both zips and my rear camera still doesn't work. Is there a certain way I'm supposed to flash them?

MrHellRider

Dec 8, 2014
Mumbai
Flashed both zips and my rear camera still doesn't work. Is there a certain way I'm supposed to flash them?
First wipe data/factory reset .
Go to advance wipe n wipe. data,system,cache n dalvik cache.
Then flash the rom then gapps n then patch.zip .
N reboot.
And when the rom is fully booted then u flash the front cam fix its optional u can flash this with the rom n gapps n patch but i think u try this n see.

Reactions: alex_is_the_1
Oct 3, 2016
In this week i tray CM and RR room..but t found same little bug when SIM 1 connect to data celulr,SIM 2 cannot call/receive call and cannot send/receive mssge...but signl its fully...please help

rickyyohanes626

May 15, 2015
Jakarta
I found little bug. After restart or remove battery, the music player (any) loss the configuration (such as shuffle and repeating all songs)

Zarneohn

Oct 27, 2016
My problem is when i connected to my car tv via bluetooth.when i play songs it frequently stop and start again automatically.i cannot listen a song till end.any solution for bluetooth problem??????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

MMGSNWz.jpg

Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 for the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 But Soon Official

This Rom is only for :SM-G7102 3G Grand 2

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bugs and changelogs are in 2nd post !
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation

1. Download the ROM from the link below
    2. Download GAPPS
    3. Transfer the zip files to your SD card
    4.. Reboot to recovery mode ( Vol UP + Home + Power )
    5. Optional: Do nandroid backup
    6. Wipe data / Factory Reset
    Note: Needed if you are updating from other android version or stock
    7. Install CM zip and GApps zip
    8. Install Patch.zip
    9. Reboot to system
    Enjoy! ;)

Download ROM
    Download Patch
    Download Front cam fix

Source

Check out the ROM Source available on Github.
    Feel free to submit any fixes, Just remember to give proper credits when using other people's source.

Credits

Cyanogenmod team
    MSM8226-Samsung
    @SoUnd001
    And All testers
    If i missed someone contact me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cyanogenmod 13, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Contributors
    adityaupreti
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-10-22
    Last Updated 2016-10-22
    Important Notes !
    Shujath Broked his grand 2 so now im going to maintain this rom and soon this will be official bcoz now our device has fixed front cam

Press thanks here for no reason ;)
    If u like my work u can donate me :D
    /* Current bugs */
    - No bugs

Changelog

-fixed Offline charge
    -new Gello browser
    -October Security Patch Update
    -Added load balancing
    -Updated Blobs
    -fixed Incall audio
    -fixed Media Audio
    -fixed Audio and Video Codecs
    -applied Gps fix
    -Fixed Crashing of media server
    -Improved Performance
    @adityaupreti
    Sir Which MM Rom is better
    You uploaded Two roms in MM, First Is This one and second One is RR.. Can you suggest Which one Is better?
    Thank You!

RR For customization and cm for performance ;)
    Is it possible to include the fix and patch in the ROM so that users won't need to flash them seperately ?

im doing that only but any problem in flashing seperately ?