Remove All Ads from XDA

[4.4.2][NH6] Deodex System : Update

1,680 posts
Thanks Meter: 378

Post Reply Email Thread
Guys I Had Deodexed & Zipalign The Android 4.4.2 H6 For Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102
I Have Tested On My Grand 2,Working Perfectly
You Will Need Rooted Stock 4.4.2 H6 ROM & Custom Recovery On Your Grand 2
There's Only System App,Framework & Priv-App Included In The Zip (Bloats removed you can get it from Playstore easily free of charge )

Instructions To Install

1.Reboot Into Recovery
2.Flash Zip
3.Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache
4.Enjoy

Warning
Make A Nandroid Backup Using CWM / TWRP Before Flashing!

Download Link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/go921fwu51...20v.2.zip?dl=0

Credit:-

HTML Code:
@aapav01 [MENTION=4630197]balliboxer[/MENTION] [MENTION=4261107]manan001[/MENTION]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to manan001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manan001 Ad-Free

12th October 2014, 08:37 AM |#2  
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Lightbulb Please help...
Buddy, can you please share which method you followed to deodex & zipalign your rom?
I tried following this ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725930) method, made an deodexed rom but after installing it from cwm recovery my phone stucked at bootloop.
14th October 2014, 07:30 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Unhappy
Bro....I am not able to boot after flashing ur rom
15th October 2014, 08:30 AM |#4  
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 408

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinmaya

Bro....I am not able to boot after flashing ur rom

You need to have H6 base. And. This is not rom.. But only deodexed systemapps that flashable

If you like my post.. Dont say thanks... Click the Thanks Button
The Following User Says Thank You to white7561 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift white7561 Ad-Free
16th October 2014, 07:46 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by white7561

You need to have H6 base. And. This is not rom.. But only deodexed systemapps that flashable

In-fact I am on H6 and I followed the installation procedure mentioned by @manan001 ...
17th October 2014, 03:39 PM |#6  
Flag Somewhere

More
Smile
Quote:

In-fact I am on H6 and I followed the installation procedure mentioned by @manan001 ...

actualy.. i already make flashable H6 deodexed stock... so.. i flash it without any reset and it work.. and no forceclose! ... so.. id like to upload it for you,,, but.. i will upload it later. pm me so i can remember and just can replay to you the link.. ok?..

btw i use tool for deodex the H6.. first attempt it works! .. ok pm me.. i try to upload!

And remember! to make sure everything work fine.. pls flash stock H6 then after flashing again just pull battery out... and insert it and put device to download mode!.. then flash philz or cwm (I RECOMMEND PHILZ) after that unselect the auto reboot in the odin.. then after odin say PASS... just hold the volume up + menu + power button... if after it reboot to recovery it like flashing automatically and it rebooted.. then do the combination again.. and after philz up.. flash H6 Base ( FIRST!! ) then flash supersu zip.. ( Latest one have the binary fixed.. search on there thread) after that reboot!.. and.. I'm sure it will work!.. cause i did it!.. OK GOOD LUCK
The Following User Says Thank You to white7561 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift white7561 Ad-Free
18th October 2014, 08:44 AM |#7  

More
Quote:

actualy.. i already make flashable H6 deodexed stock... so.. i flash it without any reset and it work.. and no forceclose! ... so.. id like to upload it for you,,, but.. i will upload it later. pm me so i can remember and just can replay to you the link.. ok?..

btw i use tool for deodex the H6.. first attempt it works! .. ok pm me.. i try to upload!

And remember! to make sure everything work fine.. pls flash stock H6 then after flashing again just pull battery out... and insert it and put device to download mode!.. then flash philz or cwm (I RECOMMEND PHILZ) after that unselect the auto reboot in the odin.. then after odin say PASS... just hold the volume up + menu + power button... if after it reboot to recovery it like flashing automatically and it rebooted.. then do the combination again.. and after philz up.. flash H6 Base ( FIRST!! ) then flash supersu zip.. ( Latest one have the binary fixed.. search on there thread) after that reboot!.. and.. I'm sure it will work!.. cause i did it!.. OK GOOD LUCK

Thanx for the link & detail installation procedure Bro...
Only 290 MB...I like it .......its a great help
The Following User Says Thank You to chinmaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chinmaya Ad-Free
19th October 2014, 05:01 AM |#8  
Flag Somewhere

More
Quote:

Thanx for the link & detail installation procedure Bro...
Only 290 MB...I like it .......its a great help

So. Is it work? Any issue?

26th October 2014, 08:04 PM |#9  

More
Quote:

So. Is it work? Any issue?

Hey...bro..I am really sorry for late reply, Currently I am on stock ROM because of warranty issue....last time I really messed up with my device...BTW definitely I will update u once I install your's ROM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chinmaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chinmaya Ad-Free
28th October 2014, 10:53 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:

please can u provide the link for this rom.
29th October 2014, 07:15 AM |#11  
Flag Somewhere

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.moh1976

please can u provide the link for this rom.

Will add link later.. And again.. This is not a Rom! This just deodexed /system/app , /system/priv-app , , /system/framework !
So. You need H6 Base .. After install stock and install cwm or philz. Just flash the zip i made..

Quote:

Hey...bro..I am really sorry for late reply, Currently I am on stock ROM because of warranty issue....last time I really messed up with my device...BTW definitely I will update u once I install your's ROM.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to white7561 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift white7561 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
deodexed, zipalign

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)