FORUMS

[Null Imei][Unknown Baseband][Fixed][Galaxy Grand 2 Duos]

246 posts
Thanks Meter: 248

Post Reply Email Thread
If U Are Suddenly Discovered That Your Mobile Networks Is Not Working No Sim Detection And U Wont Able to Make Any Calls And U Tried All Patches Related With Ril Fix And Youre Thinking That Your Motherboard Is Defected And U Are Getting Constant Random Reboot.After A Custom Rom Flash Or Sometime It Will Delete Automatically If U Flashed Any Other Patch That Is Not Suitable For Our Device.
So Today Iam Proudly Presenting This Patch To Fix It Up.After U Flash This Patch U Will See All These Things Is Fixed Which Are Written Above.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwy...w?usp=drivesdk
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
Download The Patch From Given Link Then Extract The Zip File And U Will Get A Folder Called TWRP,And Then Place This Folder In InternelSd/Extsdcard Wherever You Want And Then Turn Off Your Device.
Then Go To Backup And Restore Option And Select TWRP Then Some Folders Ahead U Will See Two Selection 1 Is EFS
And 2 Is MODEM Make Sure U Are Selected Both Then Swipe And This Will Repair Your Null Imei And Unknown Baseband.After Youre Done Then Reboot Your Device And Then U Will See Your Sim Is Detected And Other Bugs Is Fixed Regarding This Issue.If U Are On new or older modem then all u need to follow installation instruction and then reboot your phone Now u will see that your baseband version is showing G7102DDUBNK1 if u wanto flash a new modem do search for new available modems for grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 And flash modem via odin and thats it.
CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM
A Bad Custom Rom Flash Or Any Other Rom Flash That Is Not For Your Device
A Bad Custom Rom Or Any Unsupported Rom Can Wipe Efs Folder,Efs Is The Most Important Part Of our Device's System.
NOTE:-
This Fix Is Only For Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 Dont Flash It On Other Variant.[Like:-G7105,G710,G7106,G710K]It Will Brick Your Device Totally.
And U Will Not Allowed To Create Any Thread With This Type Of Fix.
HIT THANKS
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anirban Ganguly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anirban Ganguly Ad-Free
24th November 2016, 12:08 PM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 6,915

More
Pretty sure that transferring IMEI from one device to another is against the law too also it can brick device also You just cant simply use someone's else efs backup EFS partition on your phone is made ONLY FOR YOUR PHONE.
24th November 2016, 12:13 PM |#3  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Bro don't just misguide anyone with all this if they brick their device do u take the responsibility for that so just dont do all these weird things n dont lead a massacre to take place because of this its illegal n against xda rules so take it down
24th November 2016, 04:22 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Bro i checked it and it is working fine imei wont change with this data because..once ive faced null imei and unknown baseband and i've fixed this problem...with this method and iam pretty sure that this method is 100% safe and it can save your grand 2 who have faced this problem.this data is just fix efs folder data imei is a hardware.everyone knows that so dont be scared i've tested it.on my friends device who was faced this problem.and this issue was fixed and imei number is not changed that youre saying.so dont be rude to me and this is a only way to fix this problem if your hardware is not defected.
22nd December 2016, 01:54 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anirban Ganguly

Bro i checked it and it is working fine imei wont change with this data because..once ive faced null imei and unknown baseband and i've fixed this problem...with this method and iam pretty sure that this method is 100% safe and it can save your grand 2 who have faced this problem.this data is just fix efs folder data imei is a hardware.everyone knows that so dont be scared i've tested it.on my friends device who was faced this problem.and this issue was fixed and imei number is not changed that youre saying.so dont be rude to me and this is a only way to fix this problem if your hardware is not defected.

where is backup and restore option ????
22nd December 2016, 04:50 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwa123

where is backup and restore option ????

In twrp u can find backup and restore option
6th February 2017, 12:11 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Fixed Successfullly
My phone has been fixed successfully, thanks a lot.
6th February 2017, 06:54 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
My Pleasure Bro..Iam Happy That Your Phone Is Fixed Now Enjoy....
14th February 2017, 11:14 AM |#9  
Flag Tripoli
Thanks Meter: 28

More
This works and Can you make this Flashable using Odin
There is a guy in the Galaxy s Duos who made it Odin-Compitable
16th October 2017, 06:44 PM |#10  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thanx a lot bro for ur post this helped me a lot and now I can use sim cards in my mobile after 1 year till now I used it for net browsing and YouTube streaming. Once again Thanx a lot 👍👍👍👍
20th October 2017, 09:39 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afroz2418

Thanx a lot bro for ur post this helped me a lot and now I can use sim cards in my mobile after 1 year till now I used it for net browsing and YouTube streaming. Once again Thanx a lot

Its My Pleasure Brother...Enjoy..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)