FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] AOSP 5.1.1 for Galaxy Grand Duos (I9082/I9082L) (Update 20151010) 2SIM

3,928 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,366
 
By pawitp, Recognized Developer on 15th March 2015, 07:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2015, 12:33 PM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
@pawitp will you make cm12.1 android 5.1 or are you going to stay in this aosp ????
 
 
15th March 2015, 12:40 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag Kayamkulam
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
@pawitp the dual sim feature is natively supprt?? or its like cm 12 by urs.. android 5.1 natively supprt dual sim..thats y am asking

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app
15th March 2015, 12:43 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag Bataan
Thanks Meter: 303
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowfalsalahudeen

@pawitp the dual sim feature is natively supprt?? or its like cm 12 by urs.. android 5.1 natively supprt dual sim..thats y am asking

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app

it support dual sim
15th March 2015, 12:48 PM |#24  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 21,366
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by odwaidar

@pawitp will you make cm12.1 android 5.1 or are you going to stay in this aosp ????

Read the first post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowfalsalahudeen

@pawitp the dual sim feature is natively supprt?? or its like cm 12 by urs.. android 5.1 natively supprt dual sim..thats y am asking

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app

Android 5.1's native dual SIM support is used

--

20150315: Fix GPS status, bluetooth, Wi-Fi AP, crash when dialing from Contacts app
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pawitp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2015, 12:59 PM |#25  
masterlo3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
20150315: Fix GPS status, bluetooth, Wi-Fi AP, crash when dialing from Contacts app[/QUOTE]
Wow! You're fast man! Been looking for pure aosp without cm.
15th March 2015, 01:11 PM |#26  
SACHIN SHUKLA's Avatar
Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
@pawitp:There is no up and down arrows over the network indicator while using dual sim..Can that be fixed as it was done in CM??Thanks a lot for continuing your support for grand..
15th March 2015, 01:23 PM |#27  
Khaled Neda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SACHIN SHUKLA

@pawitp:There is no up and down arrows over the network indicator while using dual sim..Can that be fixed as it was done in CM??Thanks a lot for continuing your support for grand..

There are many features that cm add not in original android

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Thanks @pawitp for your quick response, as usual you don't accept less than complete work
15th March 2015, 01:28 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Flag Bataan
Thanks Meter: 303
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaled Neda

There are many features that cm add not in original android

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Thanks @pawitp for your quick response, as usual you don't accept less than complete work

this will rock our device
15th March 2015, 01:34 PM |#29  
Khaled Neda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel Espinosa

this will rock our device

When i read update post my phone danced in my hands
15th March 2015, 01:38 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Flag Bataan
Thanks Meter: 303
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaled Neda

When i read update post my phone danced in my hands

haha..for me known issues above is not important..because this rom is awesome and faster
15th March 2015, 01:40 PM |#31  
AakashKaushal98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag khanna , punjab
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaled Neda

When i read update post my phone danced in my hands

I think u should also do a couple dance with your phone. Lolzzz

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes