23rd February 2018, 03:06 AM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
please update this great rom its stable and very fast thanks

28th February 2018, 02:41 AM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi Seniors and knowledgeable ppl,

i was on Stock rom in my samsung galaxy grand. Two days back it suddenly got stuck in boot loop. i remember previous day i was tryin to install Line App from google playstore and while it was downloading, i cancelled it.
After reading for solutions i tried from recovery mode, 1) flush the cache 2) Factory reset but nothing worked.

My question is is there a way i can install this Aosp ROM in the present condition of my mobile.

Thanks
1st March 2018, 12:57 AM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Are you going to update this Rom? its really nice
16th June 2018, 08:43 AM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzeemPK

Being a non-technical guy I didn't even know what these things are but still I followed everything as mentioned, and now I'm in love with my phone (i9082). It's super fast and loaded with bunch of amazing features.

Here's how I did everything, (if any non-techy like me is interested to know)
1. First of all I installed TWRP Custom Recovery Via Odin
2. Then Downloaded the Rom, G Apps, Kernal and Super User,.. Copied these things in external sd card storage and launched mobile in recovery mode.
3. Cleaned everything first via advanced settings (Except external storage) And flashed the Rom.
4. First boot took a few minutes, then again rebooted in recovery mode to flash G Apps and followed same steps to flash Kernal and Super User.
5. Extra Steps, I replaced some system apps like browser and messaging app with some others I prefer. You can install any Root Uninstaller App to remove system apps, provided that your phone is rooted .
6. If at any step you feel confusion you can simply search on youtube, I found many useful tutorials there. If while flashing the rom your phone gets restarted without complete installation, just reboot and start over again after cleaning everything again. If TWRP offers to install SuperUser, Never let it do that.

Result: My Galaxy Grand Duos got a new life today, everything is super fast. Calls, Messages, Wifi, Hotspot, Gallery Thumbnails, Camera and other things are working perfect. With root access Easy Screenshot is also working fine.

Many thanks to the developers, they deserve donations and alot of kisses

what is the bug if this rom? i need review
25th August 2018, 09:52 AM |#145  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Fast custom Rom
Stable
Best Rom

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Thanks for this Rom

Screen shot not working
Video thumbnal not working

Nice Rom
Fast Rom
28th August 2018, 05:48 PM |#146  

More
Screeshot not working
5th September 2018, 03:40 PM |#147  

More
This rom support otg or not ?
2nd January 2019, 10:51 PM |#148  

More
Best rom
6th January 2019, 09:48 AM |#149  
Flag China

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by areris

Best rom

Hey
26th January 2019, 10:14 AM |#150  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AŘ­med Fouad

This rom is amazing thanks for this build but i have only one bug all internet browsers crashing i do not know why please fix this bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil123143

Fast custom Rom
Stable
Best Rom

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Thanks for this Rom

Screen shot not working
Video thumbnal not working

Nice Rom
Fast Rom

I'm unable to access Internet using my mobile data but I'm able to hotspot to other phones and it works... Any fix for this problem?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)