[ROM] [7.1.2_r36] [i9082] [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 [2018/03/27]

552 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,269

By osas514, Senior Member on 23rd January 2017, 07:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th January 2017, 04:03 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
AdAway not working. Says 'Copying host files failed' I did give it full permissions.
UPDATE: Latest v60 works fine. It also has the tap and hold shortcuts
Amazing ROM though, love it. Especially the dope new LineageOS boot animation.

24th January 2017, 05:01 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osas514

Previous 2 builds have camera and video recording issue and i wanted to fix it before making it available on xda. The last build is fine without the video recording issue and your English is fine.

Thanks, A rom this perfect no bug has bothered me so far. I'm in love with Rom.
24th January 2017, 06:30 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Hey, when we switch on microphone and pause audio recording.. Then it cannot be restarted... And post that video recording also not works.. Only way to resolve is reboot...
24th January 2017, 10:10 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
best nougat rom ive tested, thank you so much
The Following User Says Thank You to AlaaHosni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlaaHosni Ad-Free
25th January 2017, 05:08 AM |#25  
Flag SURABAYA
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello Osas,
Thx for this Great ROM.. but SS and Open SD Card Still not working..
i hope any update for next : D..

ty .. :baik: :koboi:
25th January 2017, 05:15 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Bug
Sound recorder works for the first time and then start to give error internal application error or microphone may be in use. Every application that uses microphone not able to access microphone after that . The only way to fix this is restarting device
25th January 2017, 01:41 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Recovery error
I tried to flash this ROM using cwm touch kiran and twrp 2.8.6.0 and it just froze in the midway. I'm trying to find new recoveries but they are in .zip format including the one the Dev has provided which aren't Odin flashable (.tar). Any suggestions on how to flash .zip recoveries?
25th January 2017, 02:03 PM |#28  
Flag kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrixxer

I tried to flash this ROM using cwm touch kiran and twrp 2.8.6.0 and it just froze in the midway. I'm trying to find new recoveries but they are in .zip format including the one the Dev has provided which aren't Odin flashable (.tar). Any suggestions on how to flash .zip recoveries?

just flash them using ur custom recovery that u currently have!
The Following User Says Thank You to androSGRid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift androSGRid Ad-Free
25th January 2017, 03:16 PM |#29  

More
Quote:

You'll have to use the specified recovery, and you can flash that .Zip file from your current recovery and then reboot back into recovery and you'll see the new one start up.
The Following User Says Thank You to NotResponding22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NotResponding22 Ad-Free
26th January 2017, 01:40 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotResponding22

You'll have to use the specified recovery, and you can flash that .Zip file from your current recovery and then reboot back into recovery and you'll see the new one start up.

Tried that too mate. It just freezes at like 90%. Waited for like 40 mins but still no luck. Thanks for reaching out though guess I'll have to wait until the next update.
26th January 2017, 02:05 PM |#31  

More
Quote:

Tried that too mate. It just freezes at like 90%. Waited for like 40 mins but still no luck. Thanks for reaching out though guess I'll have to wait until the next update.

The mentioned TWRP is the only recovery that will flash the ROM correctly.
The Following User Says Thank You to NotResponding22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NotResponding22 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod 14.1, lineage 14.1, nougat

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)