FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [7.1.2_r36] [i9082] [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 [2018/03/27]

555 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,279
 
By osas514, Senior Member on 23rd January 2017, 07:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2019, 05:14 PM |#971  
Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLyg

WELCOME BACK MAN

can u still contribute for this phone???

it has saved me a lot of times till now ....

Is there any guide where someone can follow and be able to contribute ?
I would like very much to learn how to help build newer fixes , patches or even roms about phones like this

Building new roms with already existing sources is "easy", the hard part is trying to fix any kind of bug and understand the sources to 100%
24th August 2019, 12:15 AM |#972  
Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Hello, someone is interested in a build from today of LineageOS 14.1 compiled with Linaro? No bugs fixed really except one that crashed browsers that was driving me crazy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SrWladimir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SrWladimir Ad-Free
24th August 2019, 10:03 AM |#973  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrWladimir

Hello, someone is interested in a build from today of LineageOS 14.1 compiled with Linaro? No bugs fixed really except one that crashed browsers that was driving me crazy

You fixed webview?
24th August 2019, 03:46 PM |#974  
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrWladimir

Hello, someone is interested in a build from today of LineageOS 14.1 compiled with Linaro? No bugs fixed really except one that crashed browsers that was driving me crazy

Yes, can please post a link for download?
25th August 2019, 02:56 AM |#975  
Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyNeighborhoodShane

You fixed webview?

No. but Brave browser doesn't crash anymore
Gello browser (Lineage default browser) is still crashing, but I don't care that much about it (but still looking whats up with that)
EDIT: It is related with "StrictMode"
EDIT 2: lol no, I have to search more...
EDIT 3: Is because WebGL1 is disabled and when forcing it, triggers StricMode, causing the crash, now finding where is blacklisted...
Please don't expect nothing from me, I'm not a dev.
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorfancy

Yes, can please post a link for download?

Ok, here you go
PLEASE CLEAN FLASH AND DON'T FLASH IT IF THE PHONE IS YOUR MAIN PHONE OR YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO LOSE FROM IT.
Any bugs another than the graphic glitches, permissions and other mentioned already in the build from Osas tell me.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-D...DY5NLw7nRrYHYW
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrWladimir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SrWladimir Ad-Free
25th August 2019, 01:35 PM |#976  
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrWladimir

No. but Brave browser doesn't crash anymore
Gello browser (Lineage default browser) is still crashing, but I don't care that much about it (but still looking whats up with that)
EDIT: It is related with "StrictMode"
EDIT 2: lol no, I have to search more...
EDIT 3: Is because WebGL1 is disabled and when forcing it, triggers StricMode, causing the crash, now finding where is blacklisted...
Please don't expect nothing from me, I'm not a dev.

Ok, here you go
PLEASE CLEAN FLASH AND DON'T FLASH IT IF THE PHONE IS YOUR MAIN PHONE OR YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO LOSE FROM IT.
Any bugs another than the graphic glitches, permissions and other mentioned already in the build from Osas tell me.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-D...DY5NLw7nRrYHYW

Thx can you please do updates to other Nougot ROMS?
Would be great if you could update the crDroid Nougot since that ROM last update was on 20/01/2017:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...droid-t3528331
28th August 2019, 12:05 AM |#977  
Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorfancy

Thx can you please do updates to other Nougot ROMS?
Would be great if you could update the crDroid Nougot since that ROM last update was on 20/01/2017:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...droid-t3528331

I don't know how to build other roms, but when I have time I will build crDroid, because is a good rom imho too.

Edit: Also, The webview bug is caused by outdated graphics driver, I know that other devices with lineage have a better driver, but I don't know how to update it, sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to SrWladimir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SrWladimir Ad-Free
26th September 2019, 07:39 AM |#978  
Gothik's Avatar
Senior Member
Lahore
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Say hello to my breaking point! WiFi Direct doesn't work!



One of the worst ROM I've used. The End.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod 14.1, lineage 14.1, nougat

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes