FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [PORT] MIUI 7 Stable_5.11.20 [19/09/2018] for I9082 4.4.x

64 posts
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Post Reply Email Thread
28th March 2018, 05:00 AM |#11  
PieroAnt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Messina
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitor Phelipe

new update, gps now works. use xenon92 recovery, recommended for the new beta 4 build that can be considered stable.

The themes and updater applications are interrupted continuously with the last ROM.
 
 
28th March 2018, 08:27 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Please fix the browser BUG
29th March 2018, 09:44 PM |#13  
Vitor Phelipe's Avatar
OP Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieroAnt

The themes and updater applications are interrupted continuously with the last ROM.


Can you send me the log? I'm not having this problem. used the recommended recovery for the latest version.
29th March 2018, 09:45 PM |#14  
Vitor Phelipe's Avatar
OP Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaozsHD

please the fix compass bug


I'm trying, help me.
29th March 2018, 09:51 PM |#15  
PieroAnt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Messina
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitor Phelipe

Can you send me the log? I'm not having this problem. used the recommended recovery for the latest version.

In the meantime, I restored the aicp backup. The recovery I used the twrp latest version. This could be the cause of the fc
31st March 2018, 06:59 AM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Please Fix
The statusbar icon wont change even you use theme
And please make higher android version
I really appreciate your work here
31st March 2018, 02:37 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Addition Settings unfortunately stopped
31st March 2018, 03:43 PM |#18  
Vitor Phelipe's Avatar
OP Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieroAnt

In the meantime, I restored the aicp backup. The recovery I used the twrp latest version. This could be the cause of the fc


twrp causes boot looping, use cwm recommended
The Following User Says Thank You to Vitor Phelipe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vitor Phelipe Ad-Free
31st March 2018, 03:49 PM |#19  
Vitor Phelipe's Avatar
OP Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaozsHD

The statusbar icon wont change even you use theme
And please make higher android version
I really appreciate your work here

the status bar icon does not change because of the resolution of the device, but I'm working on it.
And about doing with a newer version of the android, I'm also working on it, but I'm trying to troubleshoot, I'm new to this subject and this version was just a test so I can carry the real version, which would be the MIUI 8 pro android 6.0, maybe in the future until MIUI 9, who knows .. thanks for downloading (sorry my bad English, kkk)
7th April 2018, 02:06 PM |#20  
Vitor Phelipe's Avatar
OP Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaozsHD

Please fix the browser BUG

I'm testing the new construction, so use the chrome!
11th April 2018, 11:30 AM |#21  
unknown's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 498
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gndabcha

CAN YOU MAKE A ROM FOR GALAXY GRAND MAX
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/galaxy-grand-max
THERE IS NOT EVEN A SINGLE ROM FOR T HIS DEVICE

Are you gonna spam the forum ?
No ETAs , please

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitor Phelipe

new update, gps now works. use xenon92 recovery, recommended for the new beta 4 build that can be considered stable.

Cool port man ! What device you port this rom from ??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes