FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Hello :) any new development for our phones ?

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By ChrisLyg, Junior Member on 27th July 2019, 12:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Although i have this smartphone as backup , i would be really happy if there was a develpment as 9.0 pie Go

Its an Os for older and weaker phones

I think its an excellent opportunity :///

28th July 2019, 03:07 PM |#2  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I'm trying to build LineageOS 14.1 (7.1.2) with @osas514 sources but even if I successfully builded it and the phone "Boots up", Its not even usable because the screen keeps in the boot logo screen (not the LOS bootanmation) but the phone booted up because the phone responds to all the physical buttons.
I'm such a noob because this is my first time building Lineage from source, so if anyone want to help me with this. I would appreciate it.
1st August 2019, 02:09 PM |#3  
Flag Benin
Thanks Meter: 2,277

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrWladimir

I'm trying to build LineageOS 14.1 (7.1.2) with @osas514 sources but even if I successfully builded it and the phone "Boots up", Its not even usable because the screen keeps in the boot logo screen (not the LOS bootanmation) but the phone booted up because the phone responds to all the physical buttons.
I'm such a noob because this is my first time building Lineage from source, so if anyone want to help me with this. I would appreciate it.

Did you apply patches?
The Following User Says Thank You to osas514 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift osas514 Ad-Free
3rd August 2019, 02:47 PM |#4  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osas514

Did you apply patches?

I thought that repo was deleted, my mistake. Now I sucefully builed LOS and booting as it should.
Btw you are still working on something for this phone our you are retired?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)