FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

can't run custom recovery for bypassing lockscreen pin on galaxy grand gt-i9080l

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By katievanie, Junior Member on 26th February 2019, 06:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, everyone! I am new here and I hope I can find some help.
Some days ago I found my old cellphone which I forget the lockscreen pin. it is a samsung galaxy grand gt-i9080l.
I have been two days looking for solutions to bypass the pin without losing data. I have tried installing different versions of twrp and cwm following different guides with different odin versions but when I boot in recovery mode I get the factory recovery and not the custom. Please, can you help to find out what I am doing wrong? Sorry my english I am from Chile

2nd March 2019, 05:15 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by katievanie

Hi, everyone! I am new here and I hope I can find some help.
Some days ago I found my old cellphone which I forget the lockscreen pin. it is a samsung galaxy grand gt-i9080l.
I have been two days looking for solutions to bypass the pin without losing data. I have tried installing different versions of twrp and cwm following different guides with different odin versions but when I boot in recovery mode I get the factory recovery and not the custom. Please, can you help to find out what I am doing wrong? Sorry my english I am from Chile

The Stock Firmware replaces the custom recovery with the stock one by default
To avoid this, you need to enable USB Debugging inside Developer Settings, after that, you can flash TWRP normally on your phone through Odin
Hope it helped and sorry for my english xD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)