Hey people, this is my first thread here on XDA, kindly pardon me for any errors you may find in this post.
First of all, credits goes to
- @ZeevoX for source files :: Click here to see the thread
- @despotovski01 for the tutorial on making custom boot animations :: Click here to see the thread
- Specially to @androcraze for giving me tips on reducing image frames, telling about issue of grey fade out effect in black background animation and also for providing source files improved by him.
Okay, coming back to the stuff
I have thus resized the boot animations (both with dark and white backgrounds) to work properly on hdpi devices (480X800) (will not be displayed weirdly enlarged). I have also made flashable zips for both dark and white version of boot animations, both files attached below at the end of this post.
-> Download the Flashable zip from the below attachment links of this post
How to Apply this Boot Animation ?
-> Simply flash the zip in the recovery aka twrp or cwm, etc.
1) Removed extra image frames from the animation.
2) Added Variable delays between parts of the animation.
3) Reduced File size of Boot Animation
4) Made Flashable Zip of both the versions of boot animation (Yes! you can install it from recovery)