Some Personal Thoughts:
- You should read at least install instructions stated in this post - I won`t offer support for any issues regarding installation.
- Bug reports without device variant and logs can't be considered bugs - Make sure you provide detailed info when reporting bugs.
- Press 'Thanks' button instead of saying it - It will keep the thread clean and keep me motivated to do more.
- Feel free to Donate To Me if you want to support my work.
- If you take any of my work without my permission I'll report you, and you'll probably get banned.
- Full A7 2017 Port based on A720FXXU1AQC5 firmware, on G550FYXXU1BPFA base
- Aspiration Kernel V1.5
- August Security Patch
- Init.d support
- Aroma Installer
- Aroma latest root options (Magisk and SuperSU)
- Downloadable apps removed
- Rom Control
- Edge panels
- Fake Knox 0x0
- Patched Safetynet
- Private mode
- Multi CSC
- All apps multiwindow
- Supporting most of known variants (J200G/GU/F/M)
- Disabled Signature checks
- Enabled "Device Status Official" - Removed SysScope dependency
- Added ROM info in Settings>About Device>Software info
- Added Floating message (settings and toggle)
- Maybe more.. Will update when i`ll remember
- Battery Bar Settings
- Network Traffic Settings
- Battery Percentage Color
- Enabled Tap Clock To Launch App
- A.O.K.P Ram Bar
- Recent Panel Blur
- Volume Panel Border Settings (Don't Work Great)
- Lockscreen Weather Color
- Lockscreen Clock And Date Color
- Lockscreen Second Clock
- Lockscreen Rotation
- Custom Carrier Label Quick Panel
- Quick Panel Header Clock/Date Color
- Custom Data Usage View In Quick Panel
- Quck Curtain Launch Enable/Disable
- Memory Cleaning Panel In Quick Panel
- Notification BG Shape Settings
- Toggle Text Enable/Disable
- Multiuser Avatar Enable/Disable
- Brightness Bar In Quick Panel Hide/Show
- Music Visualizer
- Power Menu Toggles
- USB Plug In/Out Wakeout
- Turn On Flashlight By Pressing And Holding Volume Up Key While The Screen Is Off
- Settings Layout
- SMusic Edge Light
- Camera options (Choose A7 Camera For Now.)
- 4G Data Icon in status bar
- Make sure you have TWRP installed
- Download the ROM and patch zips (if any), and transfer to your phone.
- Boot the phone into Recovery Mode .
- Do a FULL wipe: Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data, System even if coming from a port rom.
- Flash ROM.
- The first boot may take 15-20 min.
- Setup Your Device.
- Then Boot Into Recovery And Flash Patch1.zip .
- Enjoy ROM.
Please read and search before asking any question that hasn't been asked before and keep this thread clean.
I am not responsible for any damages on your device.
If you like to include any piece of this project in your project contact me first.
How about bugs?
This is a port rom so expect some bugs due to the fact that all features and mods including in this rom are supposed to be running on a device with a different hardware structure. However I tried to fix most of the issues and provide a rom for daily use.
Major issues for your info:
- Flash and report
- Patrick.H - NX Team
- Albe96 (LOL)
- Wuby986 and daxgirl - Genius People
- venkat kamesh
- By Zonik
RC Source Code Here:https://bitbucket.org/corsicanu/hadesrc
UPI: [email protected]
Paypal: [email protected]
Hades ROM V1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J2
Source Code: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sam...-v1-0-t3611525
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Samsung TW
Last Updated 2018-06-30