FORUMS

[ROM][J2LTE][TW-MM] Hades Rom V1

3,023 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,122
 
Thread Closed Email Thread

Some Personal Thoughts:
- You should read at least install instructions stated in this post - I won`t offer support for any issues regarding installation.
- Bug reports without device variant and logs can't be considered bugs - Make sure you provide detailed info when reporting bugs.
- Press 'Thanks' button instead of saying it - It will keep the thread clean and keep me motivated to do more.
- Feel free to Donate To Me if you want to support my work.
- If you take any of my work without my permission I'll report you, and you'll probably get banned.


General Fetures:
  • Full A7 2017 Port based on A720FXXU1AQC5 firmware, on G550FYXXU1BPFA base
  • Aspiration Kernel V1.5
  • August Security Patch
  • Denoxed
  • Init.d support
  • Aroma Installer
  • Aroma latest root options (Magisk and SuperSU)
  • Downloadable apps removed
  • Rom Control
  • AOD
  • Edge panels
  • Fake Knox 0x0
  • Patched Safetynet
  • Private mode
  • VoLTE
  • Multi CSC
  • All apps multiwindow
  • Supporting most of known variants (J200G/GU/F/M)
  • Disabled Signature checks
  • Enabled "Device Status Official" - Removed SysScope dependency
  • Added ROM info in Settings>About Device>Software info
  • Added Floating message (settings and toggle)
  • Maybe more.. Will update when i`ll remember

ROM Control:
  • Battery Bar Settings
  • Network Traffic Settings
  • Battery Percentage Color
  • Enabled Tap Clock To Launch App
  • A.O.K.P Ram Bar
  • Recent Panel Blur
  • Volume Panel Border Settings (Don't Work Great)
  • Lockscreen Weather Color
  • Lockscreen Clock And Date Color
  • Lockscreen Second Clock
  • Lockscreen Rotation
  • Custom Carrier Label Quick Panel
  • Quick Panel Header Clock/Date Color
  • Custom Data Usage View In Quick Panel
  • Quck Curtain Launch Enable/Disable
  • Memory Cleaning Panel In Quick Panel
  • Notification BG Shape Settings
  • Toggle Text Enable/Disable
  • Multiuser Avatar Enable/Disable
  • Brightness Bar In Quick Panel Hide/Show
  • Music Visualizer
  • Power Menu Toggles
  • USB Plug In/Out Wakeout
  • Turn On Flashlight By Pressing And Holding Volume Up Key While The Screen Is Off
  • Settings Layout
  • SMusic Edge Light

Aroma Setup:
  • MultiCSC
  • Camera options (Choose A7 Camera For Now.)
  • 4G Data Icon in status bar

Installation Steps:
  • Make sure you have TWRP installed
  • Download the ROM and patch zips (if any), and transfer to your phone.
  • Boot the phone into Recovery Mode .
  • Do a FULL wipe: Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data, System even if coming from a port rom.
  • Flash ROM.
  • The first boot may take 15-20 min.
  • Setup Your Device.
  • Then Boot Into Recovery And Flash Patch1.zip .
  • Enjoy ROM.

Notes:
Please read and search before asking any question that hasn't been asked before and keep this thread clean.
I am not responsible for any damages on your device.
If you like to include any piece of this project in your project contact me first.

Telegram Support:
How about bugs?
This is a port rom so expect some bugs due to the fact that all features and mods including in this rom are supposed to be running on a device with a different hardware structure. However I tried to fix most of the issues and provide a rom for daily use.
Major issues for your info:

  • Flash and report


Credits:
  • corsicanu
  • Kamy
  • Patrick.H - NX Team
  • thereassaad
  • gharrington
  • ananjaser1211
  • Ticklefish
  • malbert16442
  • BlackMesa123
  • karkasss
  • TaifAljaloo
  • asc1977
  • jjjhitel
  • Albe96 (LOL)
  • darkera13
  • wellaflex
  • ion1s
  • yash92duster
  • Eleo
  • lss1977
  • tdunham
  • xperiacle
  • Wuby986 and daxgirl - Genius People
  • DaOldMan
  • tamirda
  • ikrom
  • SuperR.
  • venkat kamesh
  • remuntada78
  • Chainfire
  • topjohnwu
  • amarullz
  • jovy23
  • Didact74
  • dkonect
  • zhuhang
  • By Zonik
Please let me know if I am missing someone and i will add.


RC Source Code Here:https://bitbucket.org/corsicanu/hadesrc

Thanks for support.You can donate me if you want! Every little penny is helpful to me.It'll at least help me to pay my server bill or wifi bill.
UPI: [email protected]
Paypal: [email protected]

XDA:DevDB Information
Hades ROM V1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J2

Contributors
Albe96, corsicanu
Source Code: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sam...-v1-0-t3611525

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Samsung TW

Version Information
Status: Alpha

Created 2018-06-30
Last Updated 2018-06-30
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Albe96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Albe96 Ad-Free
30th June 2018, 04:43 AM |#2  
Albe96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag /home/albe96
Thanks Meter: 4,122
 
Donate to Me
More
CHANGELOG:

Hades ROM V1:
  • Initial Release

BUGS:
  • Native Blur
  • Blue Light Filter[/FONT]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Albe96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Albe96 Ad-Free
30th June 2018, 04:44 AM |#3  
Albe96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag /home/albe96
Thanks Meter: 4,122
 
Donate to Me
More
DOWNLOADS:

Hades ROM V1:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Albe96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Albe96 Ad-Free
30th June 2018, 04:46 AM |#4  
Albe96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag /home/albe96
Thanks Meter: 4,122
 
Donate to Me
More
F.A.Q:

Q1. Camera Doesn't Work Properly.What Should I Do?
Ans: Use Custom Camera From Google Play Store Untill It Fixed.

Q2. Video Camera Says Failed Message.How To Fix?
Ans: To Get Video Cam Work.Open Camea-->Settings-->Change Video Recording Resolution To--> HD.
The Following User Says Thank You to Albe96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Albe96 Ad-Free
30th June 2018, 05:50 AM |#5  
corsicanu's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag București
Thanks Meter: 11,928
 
Donate to Me
More
Glad to see this . Keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to corsicanu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2018, 06:00 AM |#6  
Albe96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag /home/albe96
Thanks Meter: 4,122
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsicanu

Glad to see this . Keep it up!

The port is awesome.Smooth than other roms.Cheers on your initial work 😀
30th June 2018, 07:39 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albe96


Some Personal Thoughts:
- You should read at least install instructions stated in this post - I won`t offer support for any issues regarding installation.
- Bug reports without device variant and logs can't be considered bugs - Make sure you provide detailed info when reporting bugs.
- Press 'Thanks' button instead of saying it - It will keep the thread clean and keep me motivated to do more.
- Feel free to Donate To Me if you want to support my work.
- If you take any of my work without my permission I'll report you, and you'll probably get banned.


General Fetures:
  • Full A7 2017 Port based on A720FXXU1AQC5 firmware, on G550FYXXU1BPFA base
  • Aspiration Kernel V1.5
  • August Security Patch
  • Denoxed
  • Init.d support
  • Aroma Installer
  • Aroma latest root options (Magisk and SuperSU)
  • Downloadable apps removed
  • Rom Control
  • AOD
  • Edge panels
  • Fake Knox 0x0
  • Patched Safetynet
  • Private mode
  • VoLTE
  • Multi CSC
  • All apps multiwindow
  • Supporting most of known variants (J200G/GU/F/M)
  • Disabled Signature checks
  • Enabled "Device Status Official" - Removed SysScope dependency
  • Added ROM info in Settings>About Device>Software info
  • Added Floating message (settings and toggle)
  • Maybe more.. Will update when i`ll remember

ROM Control:
  • Battery Bar Settings
  • Network Traffic Settings
  • Battery Percentage Color
  • Enabled Tap Clock To Launch App
  • A.O.K.P Ram Bar
  • Recent Panel Blur
  • Volume Panel Border Settings (Don't Work Great)
  • Lockscreen Weather Color
  • Lockscreen Clock And Date Color
  • Lockscreen Second Clock
  • Lockscreen Rotation
  • Custom Carrier Label Quick Panel
  • Quick Panel Header Clock/Date Color
  • Custom Data Usage View In Quick Panel
  • Quck Curtain Launch Enable/Disable
  • Memory Cleaning Panel In Quick Panel
  • Notification BG Shape Settings
  • Toggle Text Enable/Disable
  • Multiuser Avatar Enable/Disable
  • Brightness Bar In Quick Panel Hide/Show
  • Music Visualizer
  • Power Menu Toggles
  • USB Plug In/Out Wakeout
  • Turn On Flashlight By Pressing And Holding Volume Up Key While The Screen Is Off
  • Settings Layout
  • SMusic Edge Light

Aroma Setup:
  • MultiCSC
  • Camera options (Choose A7 Camera For Now.)
  • 4G Data Icon in status bar

Installation Steps:
  • Make sure you have TWRP installed
  • Download the ROM and patch zips (if any), and transfer to your phone.
  • Boot the phone into Recovery Mode .
  • Do a FULL wipe: Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data, System even if coming from a port rom.
  • Flash ROM.
  • The first boot may take 15-20 min.

Notes:
Please read and search before asking any question that hasn't been asked before and keep this thread clean.
I am not responsible for any damages on your device.
If you like to include any piece of this project in your project contact me first.

Telegram Support:
How about bugs?
This is a port rom so expect some bugs due to the fact that all features and mods including in this rom are supposed to be running on a device with a different hardware structure. However I tried to fix most of the issues and provide a rom for daily use.
Major issues for your info:

  • Flash and report


Credits:
  • corsicanu
  • Kamy
  • Patrick.H - NX Team
  • thereassaad
  • gharrington
  • ananjaser1211
  • Ticklefish
  • malbert16442
  • BlackMesa123
  • karkasss
  • TaifAljaloo
  • asc1977
  • jjjhitel
  • Albe96 (LOL)
  • darkera13
  • wellaflex
  • ion1s
  • yash92duster
  • Eleo
  • lss1977
  • tdunham
  • xperiacle
  • Wuby986 and daxgirl - Genius People
  • DaOldMan
  • tamirda
  • ikrom
  • SuperR.
  • venkat kamesh
  • remuntada78
  • Chainfire
  • topjohnwu
  • amarullz
  • jovy23
  • Didact74
  • dkonect
  • zhuhang
  • By Zonik
Please let me know if I am missing someone and i will add.


RC Source Code Here:https://bitbucket.org/corsicanu/hadesrc

Thanks for support.You can donate me if you want! Every little penny is helpful to me.It'll at least help me to pay my server bill or wifi bill.
UPI: [email protected]
Paypal: [email protected]

XDA:DevDB Information
Hades ROM V1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J2

Contributors
Albe96, corsicanu
Source Code: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sam...-v1-0-t3611525

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Samsung TW

Version Information
Status: Alpha

Created 2018-06-30
Last Updated 2018-06-30

thanks

massage app working or not??

and fix system ui has stop error?
30th June 2018, 07:49 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Does it works on SM-J200H? (J2 3G)
30th June 2018, 07:52 AM |#9  
Albe96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag /home/albe96
Thanks Meter: 4,122
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feridj77

thanks

massage app working or not??

and fix system ui has stop error?

Not tested.Will be reported later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adiletsh09

Does it works on SM-J200H? (J2 3G)

Nope
30th June 2018, 10:58 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Sir will it work for smj200g 2017 nd is it lte supported
30th June 2018, 12:45 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naseer222

Sir will it work for smj200g 2017 nd is it lte supported

It will work as there's no difference between j200g 2015 and 2017 version as far as i know

Btw, thanks for your efforts pratik
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ŕu§hi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ŕu§hi Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes