just go try lineage or something
J3Time is a free ROM for the Galaxy J3 (2016), well, actually an TWRP backup.It is made to be lightweight (compared to TouchWiz) and to look pretty much like AOSP Android.
- Almost everything TouchWiz related is removed,except SystemUI, framework and some other stuff.
- All preinstalled bloat is removed.
- SuperSU / Root is installed and works properly.
- Xposed framework and Lollipop Xposed Installer are also installed.
- AOSP-ish feeling to the ROM
- Material Design theme is applied.No need for Samsung Account or Theme Store.
- TouchWiz Home is removed and replaced with Nova Launcher for an AOSP feeling.
- Included a pretty AOSP looking dialer , Android Messages , Google Contacts and the Clock app from Google.
- Also included a lockscreen similar to the stock android one.
- The ROM has Material Status Bar installed as a USER APP.It's used to make the status bar and notification pulldown look like stock android.
---- Feel free to remove it if it's too buggy for you, or if you'd like to theme the TouchWiz one instead.
I was not able to make a flashable zip for TWRP or Odin, so you install this as an TWRP backup.
- Download the ROM from here (About 1GB):
- Extract TWRP.zip
- Create TWRP folder on the internal storage
- Place BACKUPS folder in the TWRP folder
- Reboot to recovery and go RESTORE
- Select the backup
- Clear cache and reboot
- If it bootloops make sure you have the J320F, didn't swipe to install SuperSU when rebooting from TWRP, or just try wiping the cache.
- Occasionally, upon booting in the ROM an error appears stating that "Emergency Manager Service" has stopped.
v5.2 -> v.5.3
+ Added floatify lockscreen
- Removed L Lockscreen
* Updated Material Status Bar
* A few fixes
Hope I helped you with this ROM
Enjoy using it!