FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Emotify

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By niladri, Junior Member on 12th October 2018, 06:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
There is a fantastic feature introduced in the newly launched J4+ and J6+ called EMOTIFY. It is a chat option where users can create animated emojis and also can edit the text. Currently it's available in Samsung keyboard only. I was looking for the apk if it can be used in other Galaxy devices as well.
Thanks in advance.

12th October 2018, 10:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you !
Thank you! very helpful post
The Following User Says Thank You to StarMobileAcessories For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StarMobileAcessories Ad-Free
27th November 2018, 12:19 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niladri

There is a fantastic feature introduced in the newly launched J4+ and J6+ called EMOTIFY. It is a chat option where users can create animated emojis and also can edit the text. Currently it's available in Samsung keyboard only. I was looking for the apk if it can be used in other Galaxy devices as well.
Thanks in advance.

Not sure if you're still looking for this. Saw it on APKMirror and was doing a search to find out what it does and came across your post.
Anyway, here's the link to the APK. I'm not going to download and test it on my Galaxy Note 8, because I neither use messaging nor Samsung Keyboard.
The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Terrible For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Max_Terrible Ad-Free
28th November 2018, 10:06 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Terrible

Not sure if you're still looking for this. Saw it on APKMirror and was doing a search to find out what it does and came across your post.
Anyway, here's the link to the APK. I'm not going to download and test it on my Galaxy Note 8, because I neither use messaging nor Samsung Keyboard.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I got the apk so far but it's not working. I think it's a core feature linked to keyboard ime.
5th February 2019, 04:48 AM |#5  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 240

More
I took off the Emotify Apk and Keyboard of Samsung M10 and not working =S
13th March 2019, 01:39 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuanTeles

I took off the Emotify Apk and Keyboard of Samsung M10 and not working =S

Hi Guys, we are the makers of emotify app. Currently its available in J4+ J6+ and M10 , M20,M30.
15th March 2019, 06:48 AM |#7  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 240

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid_vin

Hi Guys, we are the makers of emotify app. Currently its available in J4+ J6+ and M10 , M20,M30.

WUT? Yeap yeap but how to make them work in another devices, i took m10 keyboard, emotify apk and its floating line, but it didnt showed at all, and using its build.prop properties, how to enable it? and what it checks?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)