- I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- I have the full right from the owner of Cronos, to modify, customize and distribute the current kernel under different name.
- Modifying and re-uploading this kernel distribution is not allowed.
- KRAKEN is a friendly oriented project for power users and gamers.
- KRAKEN supports Project Spaget and normal OneUI ROMs.
- This Project supports a huge variation of ROMs and compatible ARM64 vendors.
Android Version Support:
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Android 10.0 Quack
COMPATIBLE VENDORS [ARM64] :
- ARM64 for A3x 2017 by @Astrako
- ARM64 for A6x 2018 by @ShaDisNX255
- ARM64 for J6x 2018 by @ShaDisNX255
- ARM64 for J5x 2017 by @ananjaser1211
- ARM64 for J7x 2017 by @ananjaser1211
- Linux 3.18.140
- Based on J530FXWU5CSH7 source
- Selinux: Permessive/Enforcing
- KNOX: set to 0x0
- Doze: enforcing the optimal doze settings for your device
- Boeffla wakelock blocker 1.1
- PowerSuspend 1.5
- Compiled with Linaro GCC 7.5-2019.12 toolchain
- Compiled with -pipe, -funroll-loops (GPU), -ffast-math (GPU) and graphite optimizations
- Implemented Samsung's LPM (Treble)
- ARM32/ARM64 Ready
- OneUI/Treble ready
- Overclocked Big Cluster to 1.79 GHz
- Overclocked Little Cluster to 1.6 GHz
- Underclocked Big Cluster to 343 MHz
- Underclocked Little Cluster to 343 MHz
- Overclocked GPU to 1246 GHz
- Underclocked GPU to 343 MHz
- TMU (Exynos Thermal Management Unit):
- Increased thermal limits for CL0
- Increased thermal limits for CL1
- Increased thermal limits for G3D
- Fixed DEVFREQ rebooting/switching frequencies (CAM and MIF)
- Devfreq governors: simple_ondemand, simple_exynos, performance, interactive (default), powersave and userspace
- Fast boot
- Heterogeneous Multi-core Processing (PORT)
- Custom Voltage Control
- Fsync on/off support
- Dynamic Fsync support
- HOTPLUG: none (default)
- TCPs: westwood (default), bic, cubic and reno
- I/O schedulers: bfq (default), cfq, deadline, fifo, fiops, maple, noop, sio, sioplus, tripndroid, vr and zen
- CPU governors: interactive, interactiveS9 (default), ondemand, performance, fp boost, thunderstorm and thunderstorm2
- WireGuard support
- Power Efficient workqueues
- Ultra Kernel Samepage Merging
- F2FS support
- many more
- KRAKEN doesn't come with Magisk support, but you can manually download and install it from here: Magisk v20.3
- In thread.
- Telegram Group.
- Me, for developing without a device and for the struggle to test new things.
- @ananjaser1211 for making this whole thing possible with his amazing work on HeliosPie.
- @corsicanu for his great contribution to HeliosPie.
- @Astrako for being the first one to test KRAKEN on his A3.
- @LelMwhLwl for testing every single kernel image provided by me on his J5.
- @kique119 for testing almost every single kernel image on his J7, for including me in his documentation and for the huge boost on what I am doing.
- @Me2 for testing many of the provided images.
- Thanks to anyone else who made this whole thing possible but it's not included, you are part of it as well!
KRAKEN-Kernel for Galaxy Exynos 7870 devices, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy A3/J5/J7/A6/J7 2017/2018
Source Code: https://github.com/SPART4NICUS/KRAKEN_7870
ROM OS Version: 9.x +
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.140
ROM Firmware Required: Pie Bootloader
Current Stable Version: RC7
Last Updated 2020-01-17