This for users with RMM State or OEM Unlock Fix
And for users install custom ROM after Oreo 8.xx
With this tutorial you can reactivate de OEM unlock Option
TO install twrp or Downgrade to 7.0 nougat
Or install Custom ROM Oreo
#Latest Stock firmware 8.x from Sammobile
#Odin any release after 3.x
#Miracle box 2.85
Back up your IMPORTANT files in your phone.
1. install samsung drivers
2. Disable antivirus and Charge your Battery J7
3. Extract miracle all zip files
4. Run miracle box loader (run as admin)
5. Set your time to 2 years past.
6. Then close miracle box.
7. Open miracle box loader again (you will see miracle box is working now)
8. Connect the phone.
(Always check the phone. if there something pops up, tick "always allow" then "allow") i start Miracle Box_Cracked 2.58 and select Try to 3 options
9. Click "Connect" button on the top left side on miracle box
10. Click "Samsung tab" on the miracle box
11. Click Scan on the top right corner
12. Set the mode selection into : Download then hit "Go" button you will notice that your phone is on download mode and its blank. Just let it be on that state its on the process right now.
13. Click on "Reset Reactivation/EE Locks
14. Hit " Start button" and now its on the process.
15. Reboot the phone in download just hold synchronously press vol - , home button , and power then wait until you get again in the selection and then select "Continue". As you can see there's no more RMM State: prenormal in info. It means you're almost there..
16. Flash Stock 8.1 via Odin.
17. Enter in Stock Recovery and Factory Reset
18. Install TWRP and install Custom ROM
[CHECK ON STOCK]
After reboot Oreo
Steps on Check REMOVING RMM
Setup your phone
You're done.. Check Dev Options and you see "OEM Toggle".
After flash Fix is normal
You will see error on the miracle.
That's okay you're almost there to get rid of it.
The secret of my success is Jesus
Dedicated To Sabrina Mello (2015)