In order to install this, follow these instructions:
- Enable OEM Unlock in developer settings
- Enter download mode (Press and hold home + volDown + Power when powered off)
- Using Odin, click the 'AP' tab and select the twrp-3.2.0-0-j7popltespr.img.tar file you've downloaded.
- Flash the TWRP image, then hold home + volUp + Power
- Congratulations, you are now booted into TWRP!
Remember, on the stock ROM, dm-verity is enabled. What does this mean? If you swipe to allow system modifications, you must flash something that disables dm-verity (such as magisk or a dm-verity disabler.)
Also, on the stock ROM, you MUST format /data before performing any actions, due to the fact that it is force-encrypted by default.
- None, as far as I'm aware.
If you appreciate any of what I've done for this device and wish to buy me a coffee or something of the sort, you can donate to me at [email protected] (Paypal)
TWRP for j7popltespr, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy J7
Source Code: https://github.com/TeamWin
Last Updated 2018-08-13