Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Disclaimer:
- Please read the whole main post & related ones before proceed and follow the guide as it is wrote. I will not offer support for any issues that have been already stated.
- Your Knox Warranty Bit will be blown once you flash this or others custom binaries, preventing you to use Knox TZ Features. It can't be reset in any way, so think twice before flashing this.
- Bugs can be reported here in XDA or via our Telegram Group. Please be more clear as possible and make sure you provide detailed info when reporting bugs (device variant and logcat).
- If you like my work please hit the "Thanks" button to support me. You're also free to donate me via my donation link here in XDA.

Installation:
- Download Odin3 v3.13.1, Samsung USB Drivers, latest TWRP's tar for your variant, latest no-verity-opt-encrypt zip and copy all of them to your internal storage.
- Go to Settings App, Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock (If you don't see Developer Setings, go into About phone>Software info and tap "Build number" 10 times to show Developer Options menu).
- Do a backup of all your important data and files in your phone.
- Shutdown the phone. Once it's off, Power it On in Download Mode (Press and hold Vol DOWN and Power buttons together )
- Open Odin3, go in Option section and untick "Auto-reboot". Once that click the "AP" button and select the TWRP tar you downloaded before, then press the "Start" button.
- Once Odin3 finished to flash the recovery (you should see a "PASS" message), force reboot your phone (Press and hold Power and Vol - buttons together) and once the screen is off, press and hold Power and Vol + buttons together to boot in TWRP.
- Once TWRP is booted you first need to decrypt your /data partition. To do so touch Wipe>Format Data and follow the instructions in screen.
- Once it finished go back at the home screen and touch Reboot>Recovery. TWRP should be able to mount your data partition. Now flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt zip you downloaded before (touch Install and select each zip to flash it)
- You're now able to reboot to your OS without re-encrypting /data partition .

Download:
TWRP 3.3.0 (taking down due to a bug, will fix and upload asap)
TWRP 3.2.3

Previous Builds:

Bugs:
Cannot mount External SD Card in TWRP

Changelog:
17 April, 2019 (TWRP 3.3.0)
  • Updated to TWRP 3.3.0.
  • Read full changelog over here and here.

Credits:
- Samsung Open Source Centre for kernel source code
- TeamWin for their awesome recovery
The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to DarkLord1731 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarkLord1731 Ad-Free
8th December 2017, 01:49 PM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 369

More
Awesome work bro thanks for Ur efforts, can you plzz try to fix that bug
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gautham Asir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gautham Asir Ad-Free
9th December 2017, 01:01 PM |#3  
Flag Bachok
Thanks Meter: 165

Donate to Me
More
Wth ? Ss show that the version is 3.0.0 !
The Following User Says Thank You to Hilmiiz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hilmiiz Ad-Free
9th December 2017, 05:48 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
I need this recovery in the formats. img, please don't have a computer
The Following User Says Thank You to al.iraq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift al.iraq Ad-Free
9th December 2017, 07:18 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by al.iraq

I need this recovery in the formats. img, please don't have a computer

Root explorer to extract the tar or zarchive

Sent from my Samsung SM-G955F using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Demicro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Demicro Ad-Free
10th December 2017, 12:24 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demicro

Root explorer to extract the tar or zarchive

Sent from my Samsung SM-G955F using XDA Labs

Thank you very much sir, I forgot this. Now remember it thanks again
13th December 2017, 07:12 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I can't seem to get the interface to navigate any of the partitions or data directories.

If I move the supersu zip to the phone, I can't find it at all, if I try to mount an sd card, it mounts the wrong file contents somehow.

Something is wonky with the disks
The Following User Says Thank You to kotoroshinoto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kotoroshinoto Ad-Free
20th December 2017, 06:47 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
does support SM G610Y?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mackeeyow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mackeeyow Ad-Free
27th December 2017, 02:13 AM |#9  
Flag Joinville - SC
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Working fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kherham For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kherham Ad-Free
28th December 2017, 11:16 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ponda
Thanks Meter: 1,651

Donate to Me
More
TWRP 3.2.1

CHANGELOGS
-F2FS support
-Updated TWRP to 3.2.1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkLord1731 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarkLord1731 Ad-Free
28th December 2017, 05:02 PM |#11  
Flag Joinville - SC
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord1731

Team Win Recovery Project 3.2.1

[SIZE=5]HOW TO INSTALL
Install via ODIN in AP section
OR
If you have TWRP already installed you can extract the downloaded tar and install via recovery(INSTALL -> Select Image -> Flash)

But to install by Odin is not it necessary that the file be MD5? How can I get a MD5 file to a first install?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)