[Guide] How To ROOT Samsung Galaxy M10s [SM-M107F] [Method-1]

Search This thread

kriraj

May 23, 2014
Hey Guys In this guide I'll tell you how to root our device, you don't have to have high knowledge in modding or anything its very simple but first we're gonna need to download a few things. We won't be flashing TWRP as the source code isn't yet released for our Device. But this is possible because of Magisk Canary
(Disclaimer : I am not RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS, but I'm here to help)
Take a backup as all of your data might be deleted even from the internal storage
Ok so you'll need a PC and now we have to unlock our Bootloader
1. Goto Settings and unlock Developer Options and Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock, Then turn off your Phone
2.Press the Power Key + Volume UP key till you see the bootlogo
3.Let go of the Power Key but keep holding the Volume up Key till you boot into recovery
4. Using Volume Buttons navigate to Reboot to Bootloader mode and Press the Power Key to select
5.After Rebooting to Download Mode, press the Power Key and keep Holding it
6.When it asks for confirmation on whether you want to unlock your bootloader press Volume up key to Confirm
And we're done unlocking the bootloader Now we have to again boot into Download mode so follow the above steps and put your phone into Bootloader mode

There are two methods if [Method 1] doesn't work you can try [Method 2]

[Method 1]
{Requirements}
Odin3 (I'm using v3.13) https://odindownload.com/
Boot.img (tar file) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MdN4fP0ULaWSWjaKN_qaWfV-56ktKrZn
Samsung USB drivers https://developer.samsung.com/galaxy/others/android-usb-driver-for-windows

{HOW-TO}
Now that you have unlocked you're Bootloader
1.Install Samsung USB drivers then launch Odin3
2.Click on AP and select the Downloaded boot.tar file and connect your phone to PC and click on start.
3.It should reboot after the flashing process is complete
4.After your Phone boots up just install MagiskAPK and it will ask you to install additional add-ons and take a while but after the process it completed it will reboot.
5. That's it enjoy our Phone's Successfully Rooted;):laugh:

But if you run into some problems Go-TO the [Method 2]

[Method 2 coming soon]
If you guys have any questions feel free to PM me or reply to this post

Last edited:
Reactions: Aljazi and steev01

Aljazi

Dec 22, 2019
Hello,
I'm a newbie and I'd thank you for your efforts to explain us more about howto root our M10s, just i want to know what's your experience with Magisk? is it free and give us all features to our phone?
I have been using TWRP for my last mobile S3, so what's the difference?

Thank you

Reactions: kriraj

kriraj

May 23, 2014
Hello,
I'm a newbie and I'd thank you for your efforts to explain us more about howto root our M10s, just i want to know what's your experience with Magisk? is it free and give us all features to our phone?

Thank you

You can definitely make your phone run smoother and increase performance and battery life and all that and most importantly substratum theme engine now see that is why I mainly rooted. And like Closed Framework, Magisk has its own modules that you can install systemlessly

Russel Got stucked

May 14, 2016
Patched magisk

Please do reupload the patched file..
Cuz it says "The file has been thrased into bin by owner"
I have been trying hard to patch and flash it but evrytime the phone fails to get rooted and thus after opening the app it keeps saying ?????? ??????? ??? ?????????..... I desperately want to root this phone. Please do support me.

Also , please share the 2nd method too....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys In this guide I'll tell you how to root our device, you don't have to have high knowledge in modding or anything its very simple but first we're gonna need to download a few things. We won't be flashing TWRP as the source code isn't yet released for our Device. But this is possible because of Magisk Canary
    (Disclaimer : I am not RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS, but I'm here to help)
    Take a backup as all of your data might be deleted even from the internal storage
    Ok so you'll need a PC and now we have to unlock our Bootloader
    1. Goto Settings and unlock Developer Options and Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock, Then turn off your Phone
    2.Press the Power Key + Volume UP key till you see the bootlogo
    3.Let go of the Power Key but keep holding the Volume up Key till you boot into recovery
    4. Using Volume Buttons navigate to Reboot to Bootloader mode and Press the Power Key to select
    5.After Rebooting to Download Mode, press the Power Key and keep Holding it
    6.When it asks for confirmation on whether you want to unlock your bootloader press Volume up key to Confirm
    And we're done unlocking the bootloader Now we have to again boot into Download mode so follow the above steps and put your phone into Bootloader mode

There are two methods if [Method 1] doesn't work you can try [Method 2]

[Method 1]
    {Requirements}
    Odin3 (I'm using v3.13) https://odindownload.com/
    Boot.img (tar file) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MdN4fP0ULaWSWjaKN_qaWfV-56ktKrZn
    Samsung USB drivers https://developer.samsung.com/galaxy/others/android-usb-driver-for-windows

{HOW-TO}
    Now that you have unlocked you're Bootloader
    1.Install Samsung USB drivers then launch Odin3
    2.Click on AP and select the Downloaded boot.tar file and connect your phone to PC and click on start.
    3.It should reboot after the flashing process is complete
    4.After your Phone boots up just install MagiskAPK and it will ask you to install additional add-ons and take a while but after the process it completed it will reboot.
    5. That's it enjoy our Phone's Successfully Rooted;):laugh:

But if you run into some problems Go-TO the [Method 2]

[Method 2 coming soon]
    If you guys have any questions feel free to PM me or reply to this post
    Hello,

Thank you