1. Make sure the boot loader are unlocked ( OEM options is enabled with grey color ) unlock booloader video https://youtu.be/5juwDL0u_D4
2. Download the firmware Galaxy M30s SM-M307F that match with your region.
3. Unzip the firmware and copy the AP tar file to your device. It is normally named as AP_[device_model_sw_ver].tar.md5. Copy AP tar file and MagiskManager-v7.4.0.apk to your phone.
4. Install Magisk Manager ( MagiskManager-v7.4.0.apk ) on your phone.
5. In Magisk Manager: Install → Install → Select and Patch a File
6. Select the AP tar file. Magisk Manager will patch the whole firmware file and store the output to [Internal Storage]/Download/magisk_patched.tar. Copy magisk_patched.tar the tar file to your PC
7. Reboot to Bootloader: Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key, When Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until Android Recovery Mode Appears. Select Wipe data / Factory reset. Select Reboot to bootloader. Connect the phone to PC using USB Cable.
8. Flash magisk_patched.tar as AP in ODIN, together with the BL, CP and HOME_CSC files.
Important: check “Auto Reboot” and "F. Reset time" only in Options!
9. Magisk is now successfully flashed to your device!
10. After the device is booted up, do the usual initial setup. It need more time and patient.
11. Connect the phone to Internet, Then Copy Magisk Manager apk file to your phone and install it.
12. Open Magisk Manager. It will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
13. Done! Your phone root with Magisk v20.1, Enjoy!
14. If you faced annoying OneDrive Pop-Up you can watch in the last video how to fix it
Note: Rooting M30s is easy than A50s