2200mah external battery case "power pack" I9250 unboxin video

Search This thread

mengsuan

Aug 15, 2008
mengsuan.blogspot.com
I just bought one, knowing that it can be quite crappy but for $16, it does no harm :)

I haven't used it extensively yet but noticed that the battery case can get warm when turned on.

mengsuan

Aug 15, 2008
mengsuan.blogspot.com
A picture to illustrate the problem:

A voice inside me says, rip it:

There is only 1700mAh in the battery, not 2200mAh as advertised. To consider the voltage conversion losses from 3.7V to 5V, I estimate the usable capacity is about 1300-1400mAh which charges only up to 70% Galaxy Nexus's stock battery.

Reactions: SNNTEC

coldmantis

Dec 15, 2006
Bought one on ebay, took over 45 days to come. The Seller offered to refund $2 and wait. I told him no and just give refund, he made me wait 2 more days (processing time BS). I finally got item and told him not to refund me, he refunds me anyways... then ask for a refund of the refund lol. had it for 2 weeks and the usb fell off... and it never charged my battery more then 40%. Took it apart and it's also a 1700mah battery instead of a 2200mah as advertised.. The Selling wanted me to send him $10 for the trouble WTF?, So I took all the picture to proves it's a cheaply made product and hes committing fraud by advertising it as a 2200mah instead of a 1700mah, told him I will report to ebay if he doesn't stop bothering me.

oceansaber

Aug 21, 2012
Toronto
Lol, have you looked at the reviews above your post?

+1, it's pretty bad for what you pay for. You might as well either a) buy a second battery to swap in and out, or b) buy the extended battery, which comfortably gets me through the day. Either that, or you could get one of those 3800+ mAh extended batteries which will most definitely save you from an accidental battery outtage at the expense of turning your GNexus into an ugly brick that you can barely stick into your pockets.

Top Liked Posts