Pure Holster case

Search This thread

kkhanmd

Feb 12, 2012
I need a pure holster case, where I take my naked galaxy nexus and slip it in holster with a belt clip. I dont want a combo case where you place the phone in a cover and then place the covered phone in a holster. Anybody knows if a pure snap on holster with belt clip exists for Samsung galaxy nexus?

Thanks

Update: Kind of found one: google: Monaco Metal Case for Samsung Galaxy Nexus
http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=65078

Update: Another one: http://www.seidioonline.com/samsung-galaxy-nexus-spring-clip-holster-p/hlssgnlas.htm

Attachments

• P1050214.jpg
    P1050214.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 130
  • P1050215.jpg
    P1050215.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 133
  • P1050227.jpg
    P1050227.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 137
  • P1050225.jpg
    P1050225.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

kkhanmd

Feb 12, 2012
and how you are going to clip it? Any holster come as a combo. Look at the otterbox defender.

Well I have a palm centro and I just put it in the holster and the holster just holds it. I dont need any cover to hold my current phone. Its a pure spring clip holster with no cover needed.

LeCore

Mar 8, 2011
maybe send seidio request about this. i had one for my DX from them and liked it a lot. if we ever see docks that use the 3 pins, then i'm planning on just skinning rather than use a case so i'll need one then too.

Reactions: kkhanmd

kkhanmd

Feb 12, 2012
This what Seido told me: Hi Kxx,

Thank you for contacting Seidioonline.com. We have not finalized plans to make spring-clip holsters for a non-cased Galaxy Nexus. Your request has been forwarded to product development. If you would like to stay informed on future product releases for this device, we suggest periodically checking our online store, or you may sign up for email notifications by sending an email here: galaxynexus@seidio.com.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 832-204-1118.

Thank you,

Seidio Customer Service

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maybe send seidio request about this. i had one for my DX from them and liked it a lot. if we ever see docks that use the 3 pins, then i'm planning on just skinning rather than use a case so i'll need one then too.