By ac25994, Junior Member on 13th July 2012, 05:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th September 2012, 08:54 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecs1984

indeed... version 11.1.115.12 posted below. not sure what the differences are, but bigger number = more better

just side loaded and install this .12 version on my samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 (not rooted)...IT WORKS!... i had been searching to see if i was able to play flash after 8/15 with this tablet, most bloggers were vague about the issue and also not many provided the apk file needed.

i have seen more updated version than this .12 but no users confirmed it's usefulness. my htc rezound with ics also running flash .12 version, so i figure it should work and gave it a try... TWO BIG THUMBS UP.

i bought my tablet after september after adobe pulled the flash player from the play store, so i knew i was not able to download the flash player right from the play store and install it, also knew that i might not able to play online flash content; so no flash was a big disappointment for me when i received it. being able to play flash is not a main issue for me (i just love the front facing stereo speakers and micro sd slot to play my movie files), so it's just plus now to stream videos from my fav websites again!

this is my first post. in order to show my appreciation and say thank you, i just registered to this forum and posted my first comment!

THANK YOU!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paulfrank1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paulfrank1234 Ad-Free
10th September 2012, 01:57 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 3,323

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfrank1234

i have seen more updated version than this .12

you're welcome, glad you found it useful.

attached is the latest version you are referring to, which was released in the end of august. version 11.1.115.17, most likely the last.
Attached Files
File Type: apk FlashPlayer_v11.1.115.17.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.49 MB, 9532 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ecs1984 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ecs1984 Ad-Free
10th September 2012, 03:04 AM |#23  
Flag SW Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Wow I have tried like 10 apk's since getting jelly bean and none have worked till now. Thank you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slinky1914 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift slinky1914 Ad-Free
10th September 2012, 03:28 AM |#24  
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 550

More
FYI, you can get whatever version you want from adobe.
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...-versions.html
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to b.huss2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift b.huss2 Ad-Free
10th September 2012, 01:38 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 129

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.huss2

Oh, nice. I knew they had to have em somewhere. Thx
10th September 2012, 07:04 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up will give it a try
Quote:

attached is the latest version you are referring to, which was released in the end of august. version 11.1.115.17, most likely the last.

i will give this .17 version a try later. will report back.

thanks again.
22nd September 2012, 01:22 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
not working on my device

Sent from my LG-E730
23rd September 2012, 03:41 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up Thanks ac25994
thanks for the apps. ac25994
23rd September 2012, 04:08 PM |#29  
Flag Armenia
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:

Testing now, works perfectly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
22nd October 2012, 05:32 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Browser crashes on website with flash content
Hi, I have a Huawei Honor running on ICS 4.0.3. I download the latest flash player but when i go to the website with flash content, the browser will stopped working and crash to the main screen of the phone. I tried on all browser such as dolphin, firefox, maxthon, opera and skyfire but all crashes. Anyone have any ideas why this happen and is there a fix for this? Thank you
30th October 2012, 03:14 AM |#31  
Flag MNL
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.huss2

great! thanks for this info
The Following User Says Thank You to nycdream For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nycdream Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apps

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)