APPLY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! This is still in a testing phase internally. Although it works great for us, well, you never know.
- Volume Bug Fix r3 - DOWNLOAD - MD5: 292ba3630f475b2f779a19057649200a
- Download the zip file above and extract to a directory
- Put your device in bootloader mode - Turn off the phone then turn on with the 'volume up' and 'volume down' buttons both pressed to enter the bootloader (as pictured below)
- WINDOWS - double click 'install-windows.bat'
- MAC - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-mac.sh' followed by './install-mac.sh'
- LINUX - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-linux.sh' followed by './install-linux.sh'
Please don't rehost this zip file - if you want to link to the fix, please link to this topic. That's all I ask. Enjoy!