FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GNEX TOOLKIT V11.1.0] Drivers, Backup, Unlock, Root, Recovery, Flash + MORE [GSM]

12,328 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,129

By mskip, Retired Senior Moderator on 15th December 2011, 12:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th May 2017, 08:53 PM |#4111  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
AutoUpdate Available for GalaxyNexus device module [Ultimate/PRO Users Only]

Changelog:
+Updated Toolkit base to 1.6.2 for NEW Ultimate feature. After device selection the Toolkit will update the devices main module to the latest version even if an AutoUpdate is not ready yet. This is extremely useful if an AutoUpdate hasn’t been released in a while or if an AutoUpdate isn't needed but the main module needs updating for up to minute bug fixes/new features. Minimum base version 1.6.2 needed for this to work+Added selection after rooting to help with bootloops if the device doesn’t boot
+Updated some root functions and removed SuperUser by CWM from root relection
+Updated app/file versions to latest
+Fixed some bugs in the main code

If you find any of this useful PLEASE donate to a device project. You can do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link *HERE* so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode now and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.

Enjoy.
The Following User Says Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mskip Ad-Free

7th June 2017, 03:44 PM |#4112  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
AutoUpdate Available for Galaxy Nexus device module [Ultimate/PRO Users Only]

Changelog:
+Added completely new safer detection routine for adb/fastboot/recovery modes and integrated it in Toolkit procedures so automatic detection/rebooting works better
+Fixed Autorecoveryscript not working when selecting busybox option [bad zip file]

If you find any of this useful PLEASE donate to a device project. You can do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link *HERE* so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode now and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.

Enjoy.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)