[INDEX] Samsung Galaxy Nexus - ROMs, Kernels, MODs, Recoveries, Themes [16 Jun 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

eternitys

May 26, 2009
Gujarat, India

_Opiate_

Jun 1, 2010
Posting stock kernels here would be a good idea too. People are always looking for them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

benkxda

Jan 28, 2012
Hi benkxda,

I noticed that the below 2 ROMs are missing from your JB list.

1. Atom v1.25 [06-Nov-2012]
2. Dark ParanoidAndroid v2.54 [09-Nov-2012]

Thanks for updating.

Got them, thank you!

Posting stock kernels here would be a good idea too. People are always looking for them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Search for "Google Factory Images - Stock image for all Nexus devices" on the first post, should be almost on top of it. :)

Reactions: szucsgf

DZYR

Jan 25, 2011
Bruxelles, Belgium
The 1st ROM below is not Dark Passion rather this one [ROM] Dark ParanoidAndroid | 2.54 | 09.11.2012 | Per App System, Hybrid, blah.. The URL is correct, just the name is incorrect.

Regards your questions about GAPPS. I am sorry I dont have any feedback because so far the ROMs that I use provide links to GAPPS and I use them. But, its useful to have a link for those people who are using stock ROMs or want to try a different package.

Reactions: benkxda

benkxda

Jan 28, 2012
The 1st ROM below is not Dark Passion rather this one [ROM] Dark ParanoidAndroid | 2.54 | 09.11.2012 | Per App System, Hybrid, blah.. The URL is correct, just the name is incorrect.

Regards your questions about GAPPS. I am sorry I dont have any feedback because so far the ROMs that I use provide links to GAPPS and I use them. But, its useful to have a link for those people who are using stock ROMs or want to try a different package.

Sorry, of course you where right. I fixed it. May happen again in the future, but I try to do better :).

With the GAPPS I want to help those, who wants to install them, but as I was always very unsatisfied with the speed of some big mirrors, I uploaded it for myself. At the moment the traffic is increasing, caused by an very laggy get.cm.
Anyway, hope it helps some people.

evaradar

Aug 29, 2010
Toronto
Can anyone please direct me to the stock kernel for Android 4.2? The one that I have after flashing to Paranoid Android ROM v 2.99 is 3.0.31-gd5a18e0

benkxda

Jan 28, 2012
Can anyone please direct me to the stock kernel for Android 4.2? The one that I have after flashing to Paranoid Android ROM v 2.99 is 3.0.31-gd5a18e0

I think you mean before flashing Paranoid Android. Well, as you can see on the first post, there is a link to the Factory Images for Nexus Devices. There you can find the stock image for your Galaxy Nexus device.

Due to several requests about the Factory Images from Google, is there anything I can do so you can find the Google Factory Images easier?

haxor

Apr 14, 2011
some where
@Benkxda as 4.2 update is rolling out for yakju so I think there is no left for ICS so you should delete it from theard and be prepare for 4.2 vast ROM :thumbup::D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

benkxda

Jan 28, 2012
@Benkxda as 4.2 update is rolling out for yakju so I think there is no left for ICS so you should delete it from theard and be prepare for 4.2 vast ROM :thumbup::D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Do you mean the softkey thread? Oh, I would like to have different softkeys on my device... :laugh:

Janzomaster

May 25, 2010
I'm wondering if any one has come up with a mod that changes the new 4.2 navbar menu. I'm looking for things like changing the WiFi button to a toggle and adding new buttons/toggles like mobile data, silent/vibrate etc.

benkxda

Jan 28, 2012
I'm wondering if any one has come up with a mod that changes the new 4.2 navbar menu. I'm looking for things like changing the WiFi button to a toggle and adding new buttons/toggles like mobile data, silent/vibrate etc.

I honestly dunno. There is a strange thread about a AOSP 4.2, but I would be very carefully at the moment. CM10 has no toggles, but buttons which you can change and reorder. But I am waiting for KalimochoAz, he will release pre-nightlies of CM10.1 - hopefully soon :)

Reactions: Janzomaster

Janzomaster

May 25, 2010
Reactions: benkxda

bvt-1

Jun 20, 2011
Hannover
Hello,

first: Thx for this work, its very helpful in my eyes ...
Idea:
hange post 1 & post 2 ....
I looked many times in the first post, didnt read, that its old stuff.
I think, old stuff is better in post 2 an new stuff in post 1 ??

Sorry for this:
Have a list, too .. in German forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts