15 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2017, 02:05 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voron.exe

With the app it's not hard too. It's like "insmod mymodule.ko". Only needs a root.
App can download anybody and no need to deal with recovery and manual flashing.
Anyway app will needed to control module settings. I think it's more user friendly..

I completely agree.

25th March 2017, 05:15 PM |#22  
Flag W├╝rzburg
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Does this kernel work with LineageOS 13?
9th April 2017, 03:57 AM |#23  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore1

Does this kernel work with LineageOS 13?

It shouldn't. Unlegacy-Androind kernel are not compatible with Cyanogen MOD and LineageOS.
Sorry but now I've no time and will to continue developing this feature. I hope I will in future but not now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Voron.exe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Voron.exe Ad-Free
9th April 2017, 07:56 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voron.exe

Sorry but now I've no time and will to continue developing this feature. I hope I will in future but not now.

Hello @Voron.exe i'm really sad reading this.
Just for your info, unlegacy is planning to have a combined kernel for mm and n (actually the staging branch) which I'm running now "voronkized" (with touch-wake branch commits) on 7.1.2. Need to test further if stressing the touch still sometimes crash the immersive mode.
Well, I hope you can find soon will and time to continue developing VoronK as t2w feels me a nice improvement over stock.
bye
yen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _yen_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _yen_ Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)