Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

But trinity is not just for JB?

28th February 2014, 12:52 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 858

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnK8iD

But trinity is not just for JB?

Nah it works just fine on 4.4 KitKat. I ran it before I switched to the Nexus 5.

You can check out the xda trinity thread for galaxy nexus. Many users have reported success with the 4.3 JB kernels.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to akash3656 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akash3656 Ad-Free
28th February 2014, 01:21 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Sorry for the noob question, is from the first release that i'm on this rom and never tried another one; I've just noticed that my screen as like some orizontal line; not really marked but you can see it with the full screen light too. Anyone knows if coud be the software o my screen is gone?! Thanks
28th February 2014, 04:32 PM |#104  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnK8iD

Sorry for the noob question, is from the first release that i'm on this rom and never tried another one; I've just noticed that my screen as like some orizontal line; not really marked but you can see it with the full screen light too. Anyone knows if coud be the software o my screen is gone?! Thanks

If its possible to capture whatever you're seeing on the screen and send us a picture it would be helpful.

However you should know that almost all GNex out there have some form of screen defect. It's just how AMOLED screens were produced for this phone. Its sad really.

28th February 2014, 04:53 PM |#105  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 24,787

Donate to Me
More
I had a bright green line at the top of my screen that developed over time. Luckily l managed to get out warranty replaced, about one week before my warranty expired.

My carrier wouldn't do anything about it (sent it to them like 3 times - and that's why I hate Telus..), so I bypassed them and went through Samsung Canada instead.
28th February 2014, 05:44 PM |#106  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 3,164

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis

I had a bright green line at the top of my screen that developed over time. Luckily l managed to get out warranty replaced, about one week before my warranty expired.

My carrier wouldn't do anything about it (sent it to them like 3 times - and that's why I hate Telus..), so I bypassed them and went through Samsung Canada instead.

I understand you're using this ROM as your dd. Same here.
A question for you. I tried to flash the dsp manager mod from the op, but it doesnt show up in my app drawer. I can browse to the folder using root explorer and see the apk with correct permission.
Nexus louder would send my phone to bootloop.
Are you using any of these mods? Any way to make them work?
28th February 2014, 06:39 PM |#107  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 24,787

Donate to Me
More
Some DSPs have issues with KitKat from what I remember on the Louder thread, maybe the mod in the OP isn't for KK or needs updating? I think Nexus Louder works, from other people's reports in here.. Are you using the latest, V9Beta2?
28th February 2014, 07:04 PM |#108  
Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 384

Donate to Me
More
I don't know about Shiny, but Xlouder did work for me on CM 11. I installed it today itself.
1st March 2014, 03:23 AM |#109  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 3,164

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis

Some DSPs have issues with KitKat from what I remember on the Louder thread, maybe the mod in the OP isn't for KK or needs updating? I think Nexus Louder works, from other people's reports in here.. Are you using the latest, V9Beta2?

I've been trying to flash the latest one and getting bootloops.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd March 2014, 07:19 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thank you for the Rom. Wouldn't it be possible to have the possibility to install the stock messages app in the same way as the aosp browser?
If not, would you please point me to the post or web site where I can find it?
Thanks
Lionhe

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk
2nd March 2014, 09:38 AM |#111  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionhe

Thank you for the Rom. Wouldn't it be possible to have the possibility to install the stock messages app in the same way as the aosp browser?
If not, would you please point me to the post or web site where I can find it?
Thanks
Lionhe

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk

Not stock messaging, but I used this when I ran so shiny on my GNex and stock on my nexus 5. It's more like CM/AOKP messaging app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tyeightsms.mms

The Following User Says Thank You to akash3656 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akash3656 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gnex, maguro, nexus, rom, shiny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)