[ROM][4.1.1] AOSP AffinitySERIES v1.0 Jelly Bean [Final]

Search This thread

marshall39

Oct 25, 2010
OK after a couple of hours , I didn't have any problem or FC so far :good:
The only thing I miss is the volume wake option , but I've installed PGM (after a switch to Trinity kernel , wich I 'd have done anyway) , and now it is all good.

thanks and keep up the good work!

Lostpick

Dec 19, 2011
Fantastic ROM, good job ! I miss volume wake option

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2

un.droid

Oct 27, 2011
looks like a great rom, will try this for sure. as far as ive read here, this rom does not include volume wake, too bad, useful feature. thanks!!

copi

May 21, 2007
jakarta
changing max freq on glados control is not stick. is it just me or anyone else experiencing this too? I'm trying to set it to 920 but its always going back to 1200 ??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

purian23

Jan 11, 2009
+1 yes definitely going to try ur rom, really love glados kernel that's 4 sure.
does it have vol wake mod (bcoz I believe glados dont support pgm right ?) and nav bar background and icon coloring ? anyway thanks 4 another variety of rom 4 our gnex. yessss

At this time, the volume wake mod is not in place, and yessir you are correct about pgm, Glados kernel does not yet support i, switching to another should be just fine, I really like Trinity Kernel as well personally. Navbar coloring is soon to come :) Thank you!!

Good start really nice artwork. I would recommend adding a "mods" section in settings to group all your additions (my preference). Also I would really recommend using aokp Nav bar stuff as that's the only reason I won't use cm10.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Hello, thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate it! There will certainly be a mods sections on our 2nd OP and 3rd OP will be for user reported working mods ;) We are always looking to improve anywhere we can on the other request! It'll be looked into as well!

purian23

Jan 11, 2009
changing max freq on glados control is not stick. is it just me or anyone else experiencing this too? I'm trying to set it to 920 but its always going back to 1200 ??

I too just tried with no luck. I would check the Glados thread here to see if there is anything that can be set differently on his app!

Thank you,

Purian23

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
I too just tried with no luck. I would check the Glados thread here to see if there is anything that can be set differently on his app!

Thank you,

Purian23

Try flashing the attached zip. I think I got it from Air Kernel thread, not sure who the owner is though.

Attachments

• MPU.freq_fix.zip
    161.1 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: copi

thegtfusion

Jan 24, 2011
Utrecht
Oh my god I love this rom... EXCEPT the notification toggles!... they are awefully themed man! sorry..
I really really reallyyyyyyy like this rom, but I will be back when there is something done to the toggles. (i like the stock power widget).

except the toggles, lovely job!

Reactions: trismegistos

d0msen

Sep 13, 2010
Hamburg
Oh my god I love this rom... EXCEPT the notification toggles!... they are awefully themed man! sorry..
I really really reallyyyyyyy like this rom, but I will be back when there is something done to the toggles. (i like the stock power widget).

except the toggles, lovely job!

how about using any other theme with it? like infinitum blue? just saying :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ADA-Beta1-OP.png

ada_0001_features.png

Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
    Built from AOSP Source

Fast, Responsive, Intuitive & Professional UI
    GLaDOS v2.1 Power Kernel Built In
    First of its kind Customized Toggle Icons
    Custom Awesome QuickMessage SMS Feature
    Facebook Contacts Support
    Custom Power Widget
    4 Way Reboot Menu
    Exclusive ADA Wallpapers
    5 Way Lock Screen Targets
    Beautiful Weather Lock Screen
    Quiet Hours
    Voice & Data (SVDO)
    T9 dialer
    SuperSU
    BusyBox
    Customized Navbar Settings
    Statusbar Customizations
    Modified Navigation Bar Options
    Clock Modifications - Left, Center, and Right Clock AM/PM Weekday Abbreviation
    Battery Options 6 Styles to Choose
    Theme Chooser
    Many, many more…!

More options & rich features soon!!!

We are very proud to present you with AffinitySERIES 1.0 Beta1

Our Mission & Goal:

Our goal is to offer Android users an improved device experience with our AffinitySERIES ROM Edition and our upcoming applications, while maintaining a high level of professionalism to our community.

ada_0004_meet-the-team-copy.png

Blueharford - Founder/Developer
    msrfx - Founder/Developer
    Bbedward - Developer
    Purian23 - Public Relations Director/Creative Director
    PatrickC - Spyder Device Maintainer
    ToxicThunder - Creative Designer
    MR H3LLMAN - Creative Designer

Please feel free to visit our site & forum on

http://androiddeveloperalliance.org/
    or
    Chat with our team instantly on IRC #AndroidDeveloperAlliance

ada_0002_donate.png

If you like AffinitySERIES and would like to donate (never expected, always appreciated) to our efforts, use the donate link below. Remember our ROM is 100% free, open source software. Our team spends countless hours working on AffinitySERIES ROM to bring you the best android firmware available.

ada_0001_downloads.png

Finally the moment you have all been waiting for!
    Here are your AffinitySERIES Download Links:

AffinitySERIES v1.0 Final

Main Download
    Gapps

Enjoy!!!

ada_credits.png
    Google for being Open Source & Awesome
    Huge thank you to the following Teams
    Team Liquid – Clock and Battery Mods
    CyanogenMod – Toggle Base/Camera/Lockscreen
    AOKP – Lockscreen Weather
    WillyJay – Centered Lockscreen
    CM - DvTonder - Blunden – QuickMessage

Thank you again to all the above, some other components here & there might be in this so please check our Github for any and all remaining credits if you were missed. Please don’t hesitate to PM me with any questions.
    ROM Update

Hello all,

I wanted to give you all a brief update on where we are at the moment. I do apologize I haven't been around the last couple days (New baby girl keeps me busy) and most of our staff has been on vacation and weddings, very odd week for us! Anyhow guys/gals, we most certainly are still fully involved and fully moving our progress forward. We have been tackling bugs and adding a few features. Beta2 is aimed to be more stable with more enhancement, only another small notch of our plans, but we all love flashing the latest and greatest we have to offer, so we will provide just that :)

We never like giving ETA's as it has been discussed before simply because this is Android and it always can throw us a loop. We never want to make an ETA promise to our users we cannot adhere too, we would rather give it to you straight. You all are the reasons we are here!! With that said, we are hoping for Beta 2 by the end of the work week, just a timeframe with no promises. But like many have said, we set our goals high and intend to release something we feel is a great step up vs letting it go out in a bad manner, that just would not fit ADA's mission:)

Thank you all for being so kind, thank you all for your support to our team and the other members of this commmunity.!!

Thanks again to the XDA Community!

Purian23
    We truly appreciate each and every one our supporters we've had here. The vision we had at the beginning was much different than the news we had to bring you all today. This was never our intentions, but as time went on there were many changes to our teams staffing, our real life jobs as we took on promotions/more work loads, family time as I personally was one who has a new baby girl now. All of that combined we know that we cannot live up to our original goal and mission at hand which is unacceptable for us. We still hold a high set of standards and are not willing to put out ROMs that we have not had the chance or the time to sign off on as our best efforts in mind.

In ending I would like to personally thank all of you for being long time AffinitySERIES users and hope to see you all in the forums. It has been my pleasure to come and assist or help anyone that I have been able to here. As msrfx has stated we are still moving forward with our ZenSERIES Kernels on the Galaxy Nexus with more device support to come such as the N4/S3/Note II & Nexus 7. It only takes about an 1/8 of the time to tweak and push out a kernel vs the ROMs that we were a custom to doing. We still have more plans in the works as far as the Kernels are concerned so please keep up with us there as we are truly breaking new grounds in that category. We will mostly likely have these threads closed soon so there is no confusion to our users.

Best regards,

Purian23
    Android Developer Alliance
    ROM Update

We are still here 100% guys, I assure you that. Here is a note from our top dev.

Blueharford: We're going to make the next one worth the wait. Got a few things being developed atm, we're not just gonna add new features from other roms and the release only. In investigation we found some flaws in previous commits of features that is making future development a pain, so we're working on it all now. And it's just Mike and I which both work full time. We've had to clean shop lately to make sure we stay on track hence if you've noticed developers that were on the team and are no longer. But like I promised before it will be worth the wait.

Thank you all sincerely, we will prevail :)

Purian23
    Please enjoy a read :) This should also ensure our future and goals set ahead as a team ;)

Thank you,

http://rootzwiki.com/news/_/articles/interviews/meet-the-devs-android-developer-alliance-r1137