Paradigm represents the culmination of months (years) of work to bring our users the best possible AOSP experience. Using all of our previous experience with a multitude of devices and user interfaces, we aim to bring you something you just can't get anywhere else.
Are you ready for the shift?
When we set out to build this ROM, we wanted to keep the feel as stock as possible while adding as much functionality as possible. The primary concern was always stability and user experience.
- Android 4.2.2 internals
- Quick, lag-free performance
- Rock-solid stability
- Many original features
- Bug-free (we hope) android experience
- Outstanding developer support
Under the Hood:
- AOSP 4.2.2 base
- 4.2.2 Proprietary blobs
- Custom busybox built for Team BAMF
- SuperSU and su binary from Chainfire (for compatibility)
- Signed with private developer keys for increased security
- Custom boot animation (thanks to gadget! for the logo)
- T9 dialer courtesy of CyanogenMod with optional settings in dialer
- BAMF LTE Widget
- BAMF Torch Widget
- Configurable Lockscreen with unlimited* shortcuts, and pull down for Torch
- Completely configurable QuickSettings Tiles replacing stock QuickTiles
- Copy/Paste from any app
- BAMF Settings (huge thanks to Stericson for the RootTools SDK which we incorporated for root functionality)
BAMF Settings Features:
- Performance Settings (Based on CyanogenMod CPU Settings)
- CPU Speeds
- I/O Scheduler
- Voltages (where supported)
- System Settings
- Ad Blocking
- Remounting of System Partition
- Volume Key Track Skip
- Granular Autobrightness adjustment
- Full management of system apps (disable/enable/uninstall)
- Full Management of Notifications including Quiet Hours (courtesy of CM)
- Fully configurable Lockscreen with the new QuickLaunch Ribbon
- Launcher Tweaks
- Show or hide the dock divider
- Show or hide search bar
- Set number of home screens (3,5, or 7)
- Status Bar Tweaks
- Normal, Centered, or Hidden Status Bar Clock
- Clock Text Color
- Show or Hide Alarm notification
- Show or Hide Debugging Indicator
- Battery Skin System (Some sample skins are available in the 2nd post and a tutorial for making your own is available in the "Themes" section)
- Signal Skin System
- Fully customizable battery text including size, color, and visibility
- Customizable carrier banner
- Select and arrange Quick Settings Tiles
- Fully customizable Navigation Keys
- Long press IME arrow for IME Switcher
- Selectable Keyboard arrows in Navigation Bar
- Soft key reflections on/off
- Navbar/Statusbar Skin System
- Set Soft Key color
- Set Soft Key glow color
- Thanks again to Gadget! for the graphics
- CyanogenMod for paving the way
- ChainsDD for his work with superuser
- Stericson for giving us lazy developers RootTools
- wowthatisrandom for the initial battery skins
- All of our Beta Testers (even though you made us crazy!)
- Most importantly, our users, who waited patiently while we beat our heads against the wall working on this!
- Download official ROM and Gapps
- Verify MD5 Hashes
- Put both zip files on SD
- Factory reset and wipe all data and cache
- Install ROM
- Install Gapps
First release of Maguro version
Changing softkey background alpha to 0 disables all animations
Customizable carrier banner
Soft key reflections toggle
Fixed hotspot quick setting (which should stop random reboots for some)
Fixed launching direct contacts from the lock screen
Please note: Volumes do not appear split under settings temporarily. They are still split for quick settings
Updated ROM and Kernel to 4.0.4
Normal, Centered, Hidden Clock options
Battery Skin System (Sample skins are in the 2nd post and a tutorial for making your own is available in the "Themes" section)
Full Battery text customization
Persistent search bar option for launcher
Huge changes under the hood in preparation for future mods
Addition of Sprint Galaxy Nexus
New Notification Management System
Theme Chooser from CM9 with a custom theme
Much more (changelog to be updated later)
Everything from before, but with Beans included.
Fix for BAMFSettings not restoring Kernel Settings
GPS Lock Fix
Fixed launcher FC loop
Fixed SIM unlock reboot
Added LongPress track skip
Increased Speaker volume
Added option to link ringer and notification volumes
Paradigm theme is back - Although not complete
Based on JRO03L
Lockscreen is back!
Many bug fixes!
DRM and Hulu are fixed =D
Some more I can't remember..
Custom Navigation Bar!
Added ability to open alarm clock view Statusbar clock courtesy of 1RoLa
Many small changes and bug fixes
Fixed MMS for Toroplus users (Huge thank you to maddoggin and dreamsforgotten for the assistance)
Theme Chooser now correctly applies wallpaper 94% of the time.
Modifications to ThemeEngine framework to allow themeing of Gapps that replace AOSP versions.
Updated Gapps to fix some missing theme elements.
Add copy/paste to messages in Talk
Allow arrow soft keys to repeat when held
Update to 4.1.2 (JZO54K)
Rebased to Android 4.2.2 (JDQ39)
Everything it had before, and then some.
You can find all official Team BAMF Paradigm downloads HERE!