FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

View Poll Results: What base do you want in the next version?

CM10

161 Vote(s)
30.15%
AOKP

373 Vote(s)
69.85%

[ROM][JB][4.1.2] Black Bean AOKP v3.2.4 [26.10.2012] DISCONTINUED

406 posts
Thanks Meter: 571

By costygsm2, Senior Member on 3rd July 2012, 12:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
No more support for this rom
The Following 186 Users Say Thank You to costygsm2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift costygsm2 Ad-Free

3rd July 2012, 12:52 PM |#2  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 93

Donate to Me
More
Something new the Toro+ is coming up in the world

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoopy1e11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift snoopy1e11 Ad-Free
3rd July 2012, 03:12 PM |#3  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Man I really like the look of this ROM. I'm just now getting started with it and I look forward to reporting back after a bit of use. Thanks for bringing this to the Toroplus OP, nice work.
The Following User Says Thank You to MoSeriouS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MoSeriouS Ad-Free
3rd July 2012, 04:44 PM |#4  
Flag toledo
Thanks Meter: 2,184

More
I'll be installing this soon while im in my manager's meeting lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to justen7723 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift justen7723 Ad-Free
3rd July 2012, 05:31 PM |#5  
Flag Columbus

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justen7723

I'll be installing this soon while im in my manager's meeting lol.

Hey Bro, you're going to be pissed if you haven't modded the updater-script to change the two instances of "maguro" to "toroplus" b/c you'll get an error in CWM if you haven't made this modification.

Below is a link to the ROM in which I made the necessary changes to the updater-script to make the ROM flashable in CWM. The changes to the updater-script are simply changing two instances of "maguro" to "toroplus", and I've flashed the same file that I'm linking to and I'm running this ROM right now.

CLICK HERE to Download ROM w/ corrected updater-script (deleted "maguro", replaced it with "toroplus")
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MoSeriouS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MoSeriouS Ad-Free
3rd July 2012, 05:58 PM |#6  
Flag toledo
Thanks Meter: 2,184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoSeriouS

Hey Bro, you're going to be pissed if you haven't modded the updater-script to change the two instances of "maguro" to "toroplus" b/c you'll get an error in CWM if you haven't made this modification. I'll post a link in a short bit of the ROM with the correct updater-script so that the ROM can be flashed in CWM. Other than that you should be good to go..

THANKS!!! I'm on TWRP 2.1.2 (don't think it matters) I'll just hold off for now.

The Following User Says Thank You to justen7723 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift justen7723 Ad-Free
3rd July 2012, 08:27 PM |#7  
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Thanks will try!

The Following User Says Thank You to FrostyF7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FrostyF7 Ad-Free
3rd July 2012, 08:31 PM |#8  
Flag Columbus

More
Quote:

Hey Bro, you're going to be pissed if you haven't modded the updater-script to change the two instances of "maguro" to "toroplus" b/c you'll get an error in CWM if you haven't made this modification.

Below is a link to the ROM in which I made the necessary changes to the updater-script to make the ROM flashable in CWM. The changes to the updater-script are simply changing two instances of "maguro" to "toroplus", and I've flashed the same file that I'm linking to and I'm running this ROM right now.

CLICK HERE to Download ROM w/ corrected updater-script (deleted "maguro", replaced it with "toroplus")

UPDATE:
Ok, well the version of the ROM that I made with the modified updater-script (see post above) flashed fine, but I think that maybe the OP needs to make additional changes to make data/3G work on our device. I cannot get a data connection for the life of me, and I've never had this issue before with any other build for this device. When I go into Settings>More I cannot choose between LTE/CDMA and CDMA, and when I go into Settings>About Phone it says my Baseband Version is "Unknown" and pretty much everything else says Maguro (instead of "Toroplus?). Can someone with more knowledge than I inform me what files I can copy from Toroplus AOKP 40 and replace in this ROM so that I can get data working yo? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to MoSeriouS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MoSeriouS Ad-Free
4th July 2012, 08:21 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
sorry,i posted in the wrong section
this rom is for maguro
The Following User Says Thank You to costygsm2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift costygsm2 Ad-Free
4th July 2012, 09:58 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

UPDATE:
Ok, well the version of the ROM that I made with the modified updater-script (see post above) flashed fine, but I think that maybe the OP needs to make additional changes to make data/3G work on our device. I cannot get a data connection for the life of me, and I've never had this issue before with any other build for this device. When I go into Settings>More I cannot choose between LTE/CDMA and CDMA, and when I go into Settings>About Phone it says my Baseband Version is "Unknown" and pretty much everything else says Maguro (instead of "Toroplus?). Can someone with more knowledge than I inform me what files I can copy from Toroplus AOKP 40 and replace in this ROM so that I can get data working yo? Thanks.

I don't think there are big differences between maguro and toro,you can download both files to compare them
4th July 2012, 10:39 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 150

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Avoid doing that. It is more likely that the ROM is not for you. Only do it if you are 100% sure that the Dev made an oversight in the script which is much less likely than having the wrong ROM for your phone. You keep doing this and you might get a brick soon.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)