[ROM][6.0.1][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 13.0

864 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,917

By Ziyan, Recognized Developer on 11th February 2016, 10:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
LineageOS 13.0
Marshmallow - Android 6.0

About LineageOS
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Additional Information:
Download:
The latest builds & changelogs are available at
Extras:
Google Apps can be found at http://opengapps.org/?api=6.0&variant=pico - beware that only the pico version will fit, unless you change your partition sizes! Also, starting from M, it's recommended to install gapps before the initial boot so the permissions are properly set up.

Bugs:
- Sometimes, quiet speaker pop sounds can be heard at the beginning and/or end of some audio streams (ie. touch sounds - the workaround is to disable them). For some reason, this isn't affecting everyone.
- Report back anything else you find which isn't listed here

FAQ:
Does this ROM supports F2FS?
- Yes, on /data and /cache - although /cache F2FS support might get removed in the future, as it's worthless.

Does this ROM uses DDK 1.9?
- Yes, with all the camera issues (ie. pink lines, rare crashes) resolved.

Why does the initial boot take so long, and where are my live wallpapers?!
- To make room on the system partition for the (bigger) M gapps packages, I had to sacrifice dexpreopt and the live wallpapers. This can result in pretty long initial boots or upgrade boots, and dexpreopt might run during the first time setup wizard as well, slowing down the system for an additional couple minutes.

Will you release newer ZMoD builds or something?
- Yes, as soon as the memory optimizations are finalized and I find enough time...

Want to support development? You can consider donating, I spent countless of hours with this (:

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 13.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Contributors
Ziyan, MWisBest, Android-Andi, Everyone else who helped me: AOSP, Hashcode, ...
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information

Created 2016-02-11
Last Updated 2017-05-14
The Following 131 Users Say Thank You to Ziyan For This Useful Post: [ View ]

11th February 2016, 11:28 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Does it have more ram 802 like the kernel used in cyanogenmod 12.1 you posted? Thank you!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to nikodr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nikodr Ad-Free
11th February 2016, 12:39 PM |#3  
Flag Seville
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Awesome!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
11th February 2016, 01:07 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you!!
11th February 2016, 01:55 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
AOSP Keyboard keeps crashing.. Apart from that everything seems to be working. Will check for more bugs in the meantime
11th February 2016, 04:02 PM |#6  

More
Extraordinary work!!

PD: Device doesn't receive Internet connection. My ISP is Oceans Network from Spain.
11th February 2016, 06:50 PM |#7  
Flag Quebec
Thanks Meter: 62

More
You are a king!
Running on it for 1 hour, and already impressed... WOW !!!
12th February 2016, 12:06 AM |#8  

More
Works perfectly
Works great! No problems at all and have been running it for 3hrs. Have xposed also installed. Great work!
I will continue to use and report any bugs i encounter.
12th February 2016, 01:26 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
great...Testing this rom right now. I had to rewipe,since installing gapps after the rom boot cause google play service to crash. I really wish there will be an official cm13 for galaxy nexus.I have a nexus 5 but I like galaxy nexus design and amoled screen...

Edit: this ROM runs very well,maybe a little better than other ones based on marshmallow
12th February 2016, 02:27 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
How much free ram? Is it 802mbytes or 762?in cn 12.1 there was a kernel boot img by zuyan that gave 802 mbytes of ram
12th February 2016, 06:25 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Good job @Ziyan
Please guys, can anyone link me that kernel? I can't find it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)