Current CyanogenMod has some bugs and limitations which I try to resolve. Some solutions were found by others. Some solutions I found.
I also try to put more features into CyanogenMod's kernel. So there is no need going for another one.
You want to see a new feature in CyanogenMod?
If you want to see a new feature in CyanogenMod please let me know. I only handle new kernel features at the moment. If you want to see new governors or new IO schedulers for example let me know and I will push them into the official repositories.
- Change Ic8722ac5: Added scripts to extract proprietary files to comply with the CM9 tutorial
- Change I7fc7c517: Fixed overclocking Power HAL module
- Change Ia93c111a: DPLL_CORE_M6_OPP100_RATE should be 266666666 (Ezekeel)
My patches for CM10
Here are my contributions listed. My changes will eventually arrive in every CyanogenMod based ROM. If they are denied to the official CyanogenMod kernel I might still include them here in my ROM. Note that I might discard the denied features at any time.
If you like my work feel free to buy me a beer. (Belgium has so many beers I'd like to try)
+ Custom Voltage v3 (Ezekeel)
+ I/O Schedulers added/modified:
----- BFQ v4
----- Deadline: fifo_batch 1
----- SIO v0.2
Downloads (CyanogenMod with pending or unapproved commits)
Cyanogenmod 10 Build 20120912
Cyanogenmod 10 Build 20120913 (NEW: change GPU OC from Settings application)
Cyanogenmod 10 Build 20120918
- MPU Undervolted (if you get a random reboot let me know and i will up all voltaged by 25mv until it's stable for everone.) Undervolted from 750mv (350mhz) to 1175mhz (1350mhz)
- Custom voltage from ezekeel.
- Disable MPU Smartreflex to use my custom voltages
- Make sure you have a rom backed up in case the mpu voltages are too low for you
Google Nexus Device Maintainers
- Robert Burns
- Kalimochoaz (Rafael Salas)
Please vote and review my commits so they can be included faster in CyanogenMod, also motivate in your review why you would like to see it in the official CyanogenMod kernel