FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [4.2.2] [AOKP/CM/PA] Maguro Vanilla RootBox [21/05] [v4] [Per-App-DPI] [PIE]

1,591 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,429

By sykomaniac, Senior Member on 21st January 2013, 04:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2013, 03:07 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 9,900

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by binlalo

One question, is pie intended to be working only on extended desktop or all the time? I'd like to disable it while I'm not on extended mode but can't find a way.

it will work ALL the time..you will have to disable it when you dont want to use it
4th February 2013, 05:09 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Re: [04/02][ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM][Per-App-DPI][PIE] Vanilla RootBox (UNOFFICIAL) - JOP
Pie is is hidden in background while pulling the notification drawer and opening recent tabs. Is this meant to happen because pie is meant for PA at the moment?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
4th February 2013, 07:01 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khizar

it will work ALL the time..you will have to disable it when you dont want to use it

Arrg, an option to automatically disable PIE when not on extended desktop would be just perfect!
4th February 2013, 08:56 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 246

More
Love this ROM! Seems though that there are dead spots on the touch screen if the navbar is disabled. I have a hard time getting apps launched in the dock when navabr is disabled and using PIE. Any suggestions? I did a clean wipe.

Edit: find the solution. You need to set the trigger area to small for PIE. If it is set to large is makes some of the icons that are located near the trigger area unoperable.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I just find that pie is not always responsive.
4th February 2013, 09:32 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 188

More
R: [04/02][ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM][Per-App-DPI][PIE] Vanilla RootBox (UNOFFICIAL) - JOP4
Quote:
Originally Posted by binlalo

Arrg, an option to automatically disable PIE when not on extended desktop would be just perfect!

What? it disables itself when not in exp desk and if you have bottom pie, for me it works like that...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
4th February 2013, 09:37 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 246

More
it is only disabled if you disable it from pie settings.

On another note: I do find pie to very responsive at some points and unresponsive at others. Does anyone else find that to be the case?
4th February 2013, 10:14 PM |#107  
Flag Leeuwarden
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCbard

On another note: I do find pie to very responsive at some points and unresponsive at others. Does anyone else find that to be the case?

I'm experiencing exactly the same, tried on different roms (PA, Xylon) and all seem to have the issue
4th February 2013, 10:18 PM |#108  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 603

More
guys, pie is only starting, it's in the first stages of development, I don't understand why everyone is complaining about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to sergini For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sergini Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 02:35 AM |#109  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 233

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergini

guys, pie is only starting, it's in the first stages of development, I don't understand why everyone is complaining about that.

I was thinking the same thing. People talk about PIE like its been here for years.
The Following User Says Thank You to djluis48 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djluis48 Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 09:20 AM |#110  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergini

for first build thats awesome
5th February 2013, 11:37 AM |#111  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 603

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miqz

for first build thats awesome

Indeed, that's why maybe people are so eager to have it full working.
I'm waiting for the next release here to test this rom, been on Xylon 18 but my battery isn't the same as on Xylon 16, people talk a lot about battery in this thread, let's check it out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
rootbox

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)